Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! :) I've been extremely picture and video happy the last few days, but figured I'd post a vid. of Jade actually doing something. :lol: I tried on the last ones, and it just didn't work. :lol:

I think I've posted enough for a month now. :lol:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Never enough pictures or video, T!!
Jadey is awesome, and your grandson is quite the handsome young man..
Me, I love chis, and I love kids...
This video was made for me..lol

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Never enough pictures or video, T!!
Jadey is awesome, and your grandson is quite the handsome young man..
Me, I love chis, and I love kids...
This video was made for me..lol
Awww, thank you Deb! :) I appreciate all of your kind, sweet comments.

You sound like me. My home is full of kids and Chi babies. Loads of fun! I would be lost without them. :daisy:

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Ah T firstly you look far to young to have Grandchildren.. whats the secret???

Secondly i love the fact that your grandson has his front teeth missing.. such a cute hage

Thirdly (i'm wearing myself out now) Jade is just too cute and could she teach miss daisy that its good to play the way she does rather than darting under peoples feet??

Lovely <3

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aw jade!!! haha look at u staring at the small human as he runs past u hehehe! too cute! :D
:lol: Thanks Pigeon! I think she wishes that small human would stop running at times. :lol:

Precious--the boy and the dog :)
Thank you Therese! :)

Finally!! :D lol omg she is adorable!! Shes soo teeny :)
Thank you Robyn! :) She's like having a little puppy that never grows up. It's so funny to watch her do "big girl" stuff with her teeny little body. :lol:

I took this pic yesterday. Looks like my daughter is choking her, but she isn't. It's just very hard to find anything to hold onto when you pick her up. :lol: Even our hands swallow her!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ah T firstly you look far to young to have Grandchildren.. whats the secret???

Secondly i love the fact that your grandson has his front teeth missing.. such a cute hage

Thirdly (i'm wearing myself out now) Jade is just too cute and could she teach miss daisy that its good to play the way she does rather than darting under peoples feet??

Lovely <3
Awwwww, thank you Sarah! :) I was a young Mother, and so was my oldest daughter. My little Grandson is my sidekick. I just wish I had his energy! :lol:

He has all his front teeth. :lol:

I remember the days when mine would dart under feet. They get it down as they age, though. :wink: At times they still get under foot. We use The Chi Wee shuffle here. I have to tell my Grandbaby 10 times a day, "Watch For The Wee's!" He is always in a hurry. :lol:

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Awwwww, thank you Sarah! :) I was a young Mother, and so was my oldest daughter. My little Grandson is my sidekick. I just wish I had his energy! :lol:

He has all his front teeth. :lol:

I remember the days when mine would dart under feet. They get it down as they age, though. :wink: At times they still get under foot. We use The Chi Wee shuffle here. I have to tell my Grandbaby 10 times a day, "Watch For The Wee's!" He is always in a hurry. :lol:
LMAO he looked like his front teeth were missing.. i should wear my glasses.

I was (am) a young mum too (28 on Monday but don't tell anyone, i pretend im 21)!! Although i really hope Abi doesn't have babies the age i did.. i think i'd cry i don't want to be a gran in my 30s!!!

Hahah we shuffle too although with Abi's cp she can't really shuffle so i tend to get her to play with toys and stuff or we'd have a very squished Daisy!!

Forgot to mention, we're so jealous of your garden here.. its MASSIVE although from my visits to the US all the houses seem to be huge with huge gardens!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LMAO he looked like his front teeth were missing.. i should wear my glasses.

I was (am) a young mum too (28 on Monday but don't tell anyone, i pretend im 21)!! Although i really hope Abi doesn't have babies the age i did.. i think i'd cry i don't want to be a gran in my 30s!!!

Hahah we shuffle too although with Abi's cp she can't really shuffle so i tend to get her to play with toys and stuff or we'd have a very squished Daisy!!

Forgot to mention, we're so jealous of your garden here.. its MASSIVE although from my visits to the US all the houses seem to be huge with huge gardens!!!
I told everyone that my age from now on is going backwards. :lol:

I don't think I'll have anymore Grandbabies very soon. My middle daughter is almost 20, but she says she is no where near ready for kids. My 15 year old, hopefully, will go to College on a Softball scholarship, so I'm guessing she'll have kids later in life as well. But I wouldn't change anything about my life. I adore my girls, and I was much more patient when I was younger. :lol:

The shuffle always works great for Chi's. :)

We have all kinds of house sizes and yards (as we call them). From tiny, to Castle sized. :lol: Something for everyone. :) I enjoy my yard. I built my home on just under 1/2 acre.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Hang on you built your home?? Like you bought the land and built it.. WOWSER thats just so cool.. like Extreme makeover home addition!

20 is too young for kids lol.. i was 17 when i fell pregnant with Abi and it was the hardest thing ever.. i had to choose my career over caring for my daughter so i could provide for her and was only last year that i said enough was enough its time to be a stay at home mummy... so here i am 10 years later ha! Joys.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hang on you built your home?? Like you bought the land and built it.. WOWSER thats just so cool.. like Extreme makeover home addition!

20 is too young for kids lol.. i was 17 when i fell pregnant with Abi and it was the hardest thing ever.. i had to choose my career over caring for my daughter so i could provide for her and was only last year that i said enough was enough its time to be a stay at home mummy... so here i am 10 years later ha! Joys.
I didn't actually "build" it. :lol: You wouldn't want me to build anything, cause it may come out something it was never intended. :lol: I'm not very crafty. :D

I designed my house, drew it up, took it to an architect and had them put it to scale. Then we hired a builder, he sub contracted most of the work out, and we subbed the rest out. About the only part in actual building it that I had was cleaning up their messes. :lol: Oh, and cooking for some of them.

Oh yes, I agree. 20 is way too young for kids. I tell my girls they have all the time in the World for having children. My 19 year old is in College, and works, so she's too busy anyway, and the 15 year old is totally into her Sports. My oldest probably won't ever have anymore, but if so, it will be a long time. She is in College as well.

I went to College having a child at a young age, but it was no easy feat. My parents helped me out a lot. It took me going to figure out that I wanted nothing more than to be a housewife and Mother. Sounds a bit boring to many, but I enjoy it more than anything I've ever done. I'm a caretaker by nature. Started out a nursing career, but it was so much more fun caring for my family. :)

I say follow your Dreams! :daisy:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts