·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you!!! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Yay video! Aww I love her, hun! She is just too cute! Are you back home today? :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yay video! Aww I love her, hun! She is just too cute! Are you back home today? :)
Thank you Paula!! :)

Not yet, unfortunately. :( Having the house re-painted. Lowes mixed the paint wrong, so it's streaky and doesn't match in all places. So now they have to start over. :/ Might be a week before we are back there. Sigh.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Thank you Paula!! :)

Not yet, unfortunately. :( Having the house re-painted. Lowes mixed the paint wrong, so it's streaky and doesn't match in all places. So now they have to start over. :/ Might be a week before we are back there. Sigh.
Oh, yes, yes, I remember you telling me that now. :( Hopefully it'll be done sooner than later. xx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, yes, yes, I remember you telling me that now. :( Hopefully it'll be done sooner than later. xx
Yeah, crossing fingers!

<3 xxxxx

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I got some bad news a minute ago, then I saw this video of a little angel and now am smiling again. :cloud9:
Jade sweetie, adorable fur babies like yourself make days so much brighter! :daisy:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you all is much for the super kind comments! (((((hugs))))))

I wasn't sure if I could upload it from my phone. These "smart phones" are pretty smart. :lol:

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
helllllllllllllllllllooooooooooo sweetie pie ;p

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you so much ladies!! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you all so much!! :) I appreciate all of the kind words!

Little Ms. Jade weighs right under 2 lbs. Itsy bitsy Chi Wee. But her personality and will weighs 100 lbs. :lol:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts