Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I can't get good pics of her, because when the flash goes off, she shuts her eyes. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ignore my dirty floors. My house is being remodeled.

·
Registered
76 Posts
What a cutie pie :) I just want to pick her up and cuddle her! :)
And your floors look fine to me....but I have three little boys, so there is always something on the floor, or fingerprints on walls/windows....lol

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What a cutie pie :) I just want to pick her up and cuddle her! :)
And your floors look fine to me....but I have three little boys, so there is always something on the floor, or fingerprints on walls/windows....lol
Thank you!! : ) She's such a blessing to our family. Sweetest little girl!

I remember those days when my kids were young. Mine were spaced pretty far apart. First 2 girls are 7 years apart; the last two are 5 years apart. I'm one of those clean fanatics. So I notice any dirt. These Men have been going in and out working on the house. The first few days I would clean everything after they left. Then decided that was a bit dumb. :lol: Every day it gets dirty again. It might take about a month to finish the remodeling. Redoing all the floors, paint, etc. So I'm just stuck with having to deal with the messiness for now. :lol: But thanks for not noticing. :wink:

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Jade you are the sweetest little watermelon I have ever seen. You precious baby you!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jade you are the sweetest little watermelon I have ever seen. You precious baby you!
Thank you so much, Trieste!! :daisy: She wasn't very fond of that stem hangin' over her face. :lol:

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
OH Jadey you are the sweetest little melon I have ever seen! Tell mommy I love her quilt!!!!! Kisses from Frank and Benny

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OH Jadey you are the sweetest little melon I have ever seen! Tell mommy I love her quilt!!!!! Kisses from Frank and Benny
Hi Pam!! (((Hugs))) Thank you so much! : ) Sending kisses to Frank & Benny from The Wee's and I. :daisy:

My Grandma made me that quilt. She passed away at 100 years old. Miss her dearly! Thank you so much!!

Oooooh I just want to eat her right up!!! :love5: That is one darling costume! Finn does the same thing T. Everytime i try to take his pic he shuts his eyes.
She is such a good girl wearing that thing on her head for her mama. :laughing8:
Thank you very much Cheryl!! : ) I think that flash is just to much for their eyes. Poor babies!

Haha!! She was such a good sport, wasn't she!?! :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
She is just precious and so is her outfit! That's my favorite among all the doggie costumes I've seen this year.
Awwww, thank you so much!!! How kind of you!!! :daisy:

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
That is so cute-AND hilarious! She seems not so certain how cute she really looks!

The eye closing thing is a curse at my house too. I do not know how so many here get such perfect pictures!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That is so cute-AND hilarious! She seems not so certain how cute she really looks!

The eye closing thing is a curse at my house too. I do not know how so many here get such perfect pictures!
Thank you Karen! :) I think she was just hoping I'd take it off of her soon. :lol:

Perfect pics=preparation, a good camera/lighting, and good photography skills. Lots of treats, and odd noises to keep their attention. I just snap and go with a "cheap" camera. I have a real nice camera, but not enough time to "learn" it. So my quick snap shots just have to do. :lol:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awww too sweet! She's the cutest watermelon ever! :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
These pictures made me hungry!!! :shock:

Very TASTY!...oops I mean very CUTE! :p

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
These pictures made me hungry!!! :shock:

Very TASTY!...oops I mean very CUTE! :p
Haha! Me too! I LOVE watermelon! Thank you!!! :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts