Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to see how well Jade would do on a leash, so I made her a harness out of a sock, and took her in the front yard on the leash. She wasn't so sure about the whole thing. :lol: I think once she's big enough to wear an "actual" harness, she'll do great at the whole walking thing. She is now 19 weeks old. Time flies!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
OMG, how adorable. Did she walk at all on it??? She is an angel from heaven. She's lookin at ya like, okay Mom, what now??? Love her. What a precious little girl.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Look at that little cutie!! Brody says "come on over here Jade, I'll keep ya safe." :)

Brodysmom

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you ladies! :D It was so funny watching her "creep" forward with the leash on. :lol: She didn't move much. She kept looking up at the leash like, holy crap, what is that!?! :lol: I'm sure she feels so teeny next to everything. She is a spunky little booger for her size though.

Jade says give Brody biggggggg kisses! :D

·
Registered
415 Posts
She's soo adorable! Very inventive, sock harness :). The first time I took Triton on leash he was terrified of everything and managed to slip out of his harness. He stopped every other step he took haha!

·
Registered
219 Posts
She is absolutely beautiful! You are blessed :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you all so much for your sweet comments. :D Jade did okay on the leash, but I think it's just all a bit much for her right now. She is still so darn teeny, that I think the great outdoors and leashes overwhelm her. She'll get the hang of it all soon though. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts