Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this for her Birthday, but it was on backorder, so I just got it yesterday. I love the pink and brown color combo. I also like that it's smaller than the one she had. I'm very happy with it. At first I think she was wondering why I changed her bed. I could tell she knew it was different. But she slept like a log in it last night, so I think she approves. :lol:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Teresa that is such a cute playpen. Jade is so adorable!!! Lola loved her playpen too....ahh, memories. Lol!

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
oh my goodness, this really shows how small she is!
precious little girl jade :angel1:
love the new playpen! pink and brown--such a pretty combo :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Teresa that is such a cute playpen. Jade is so adorable!!! Lola loved her playpen too....ahh, memories. Lol!
Thank you Lisa! I love having the playpen. Jade sleeps in it, and if we have anyone coming out for installs, or nurses, I put them all in it. They come in very handy.

oh my goodness, this really shows how small she is!
precious little girl jade :angel1:
love the new playpen! pink and brown--such a pretty combo :)
Thank you Therese! Yes, Jade is an itsy bitsy little girl. :) I had hoped she'd get big enough to sleep with us, but I've pretty much given up on that. But she loves her playpen, so that makes me feel better. It's right at the end of my bed. I like to be able to raise up and check on her at night. I love the pinks and browns.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
That is such a pretty one!!!! Oh I love the playpens. I have 3 in my sewing room for each of the girls. Come in soo handy like you mentioned for keeping them safe:)

Lori

·
Registered
253 Posts
Very nice playpen! I too have one for my girls. Sophie is only 2 lbs, so I can't just leave her running around w/ my big dogs. Mine still prefer their kennels next to my bed at night.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Jade is just lovely and looks adorable in her new bed. BTW, love the colors! Didn't know playpens came in chocolate. I'll have to keep my eyes open when I get a new one. That's one of the primary colors in my living room. Whoo hoo!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That is such a pretty one!!!! Oh I love the playpens. I have 3 in my sewing room for each of the girls. Come in soo handy like you mentioned for keeping them safe:)

Lori
I kept looking for one with the pinks and browns. I found a few, but they were pricey. This one was exactly what I was looking for. Right size, perfect color combo, and great price!

Very nice playpen! I too have one for my girls. Sophie is only 2 lbs, so I can't just leave her running around w/ my big dogs. Mine still prefer their kennels next to my bed at night.
Playpens are awesome! I bought my first when I brought my first Chi, Lexie home. I have had one since. I was never really satisfied with the others I had bought, though. Too big, wrong colors, or something. :lol: We love this one!

very cute! i love the colors too :p
Thanks Pigeon!

Great idea T, lil Ms. Jade is too cute!!:D
Thank you! I was excited when I got this one. It is just perfect!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its gorgeous!! the colours are lovely x
Thank you!

You have such a good taste I love this playpen
Thanks so much!

Jade is just lovely and looks adorable in her new bed. BTW, love the colors! Didn't know playpens came in chocolate. I'll have to keep my eyes open when I get a new one. That's one of the primary colors in my living room. Whoo hoo!
Thank you! I adore that color combo. The last one I had was light tan, and some icky colors. :lol: The one before that was blue plaid. But it's hard to find the "compact" playpens. Especially in a certain color. This one is awesome! Everything I was looking for. They have a few that come in choco, but the one I was looking at had too many extras that you can't use for a pup, and it was $150.00. I didn't want to spend that much. So when I came across this one I was excited! Perfect for my bedroom, in the colors I wanted. If you are interested I'll give you the website. It was only $55 shipped. :D

Wow lovely! Littel Jade looks very content though! lolx
Thanks! Yeah, I think she approves. :lol:

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Beautiful. She is such a beautiful little girl. She looks very comfy in her new digs.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Wow she looks so little in the play pen.....she seems comfortable there. Happy girl Jade is in her new pen--very pretty.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
that playpen is so cute!! so is jade!
Thank you!

aww she looks lost in there lol xx
She gets lost just about anywhere. :lol:

Awww she is so cute in her new playpen.
Could fit several Jades i it, lol
She looks content. xx
Thanks Terri! Can you imagine 10 Jade's in there? Boy would I be in trouble! Just one of her keeps me hopping. :lol: She is a very busy Bee!

Beautiful. She is such a beautiful little girl. She looks very comfy in her new digs.
Thank you! I think she kinda likes her new bed.

Wow she looks so little in the play pen.....she seems comfortable there. Happy girl Jade is in her new pen--very pretty.
Imagine her running around the house! It's like looking for a needle in a haystack. :lol: She is much easier to find and keep up with in her playpen. But she has too many things to do to stay in there often. She is happy to do her sweepies in there, but when she's awake, she is ready to rumble. :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts