Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever so often I get tired of looking at the same pattern on her playpen, and I buy a new one. :lol: I found this one, and the pattern was to cute to pass up!! It has lady bugs and butterflies on it, in Pink and Browns.

Lexie had to be the first to inspect it. :lol:

Ignore the white sheet on top. I cover the top at night so Jade doesn't get the cold draft. Guess I shoulda' took it off for the pics. :lol:

Pattern up close.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh I love the pattern! Very pretty! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks ladies! I fell in love with it! : ) I think Jade likes it too. :wink: :lol: I'll see if I can get her pic in it real quick. She's trying to get her Brother to clean her ears. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Karen! : )

Okay, popped her in there for a few pics. She would rather be playing. :lol:

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Her actually in it is TOO much!!
Now I want one. WAIT! I can use the grandbabies as my excuse (like I need one!) to buy one. If Hope and Ruby just happen to be in it sometimes, well...haha!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awww there's that sweet little face hiding in there! So adorable! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Her actually in it is TOO much!!
Now I want one. WAIT! I can use the grandbabies as my excuse (like I need one!) to buy one. If Hope and Ruby just happen to be in it sometimes, well...haha!
:lol: :lol: I love my playpen!! I think you'd love having one! It comes in so handy! If nurses (for my Mom) are over, or someone working on something, AC, Washer/Dryer, or whatever, I put all 4 in there to keep them safe. I've had one since the day I brought Lexie home. Of course I change them out when I get tired of looking at the same color. :lol: Jade uses it at night since she's far to teeny to sleep on my bed.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Super cute.

I love the playpen I got for Asia. It works out so well for traveling etc. Love the pattern.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
You & I think alike! I have the same exact set-up for Calleigh, only hers is a blue playpen.:flower: I LOVE butterflies and pink! :love5: Wish I had one like yours, it's sooooo cute! But mine will do. Calleigh sleeps in hers all night and she loves it too. :love1: It's her very own Calleigh-bed!
And Jade looks so darling in hers.....sooooo cute, she is!:love1:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've been having to reply to the threads fairly quickly. If I miss any questions or saying thank you to someone, please forgive me. I appreciate you guys taking a look at Jade's new playpen. I was excited and wanted to share! Thank you all for your kind words!! She adores her playpen. She goes up to it at night wanting in when she's ready to go to bed. :lol: Those of you that have playpens should share pics. I love to see everyone's goodies. : ) I found this one at KMart online.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I love that play pen!!!

What is the brand ? My puppy come home at the end of aug. & he's is going to need one !
Thank you!!!!

It's made by cosco. It's perfect because it's compact, not bulky like some playpens. It's the cosco Emily. Only kmart had that pattern. But if you google cosco funsport playard, they have other patterns as well. Diapers.com has one in orange and browns, and first time customers get 10 off and I think it's free shipping. The one I got was about $60 with tax, and shipping.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Albee baby has got some good deals too.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts