Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldn't leave my Mini Chi Wee out of the photo shoots. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh Jadey, thank you for the morning smile! You are a wee sweetie! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She looks so itty bitty on that big 'ol chair. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mini Chi Wee looks a bit tired in the 3rd pic, lol. It's hard work to be a star! Cute pics!
That was Mama's fault. :lol: I had the camera 4 inches from her face. :lol: Bright lights! Thank you so much! :)

Oh Jadey, thank you for the morning smile! You are a wee sweetie! :)
Ms. Paula, tank you! I glad dat ober with. Mama's camera is too flashy. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She looks so itty bitty on that big 'ol chair. :)
Her dis an itty bitty giwl Ms. Twacy. :love7: But she's such a trooper! She looks so calm and quiet in those pics. It makes me laugh. As soon as I took that big ole' outfit off of her, she was racing around like a bullet. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shes so tiny and sweet. beautiful pics x
Thank you! :) She's a live wire! :lol: Cutest thing I've ever seen! She's like having a live mouse running around. :lol:

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
She's just so small I admire you for being able to look After her I don't care what anyone says the majority of us couldn't care for her!!' she is a little diamond

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Oh my goodness. Jade is so precious, such a doll, how much does she weigh? She's simply adorable!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Her dis an itty bitty giwl Ms. Twacy. :love7: But she's such a trooper! She looks so calm and quiet in those pics. It makes me laugh. As soon as I took that big ole' outfit off of her, she was racing around like a bullet. :lol:
Well as dinky as she is, it was probably "weighing her down" ! :laughing8:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She's just so small I admire you for being able to look After her I don't care what anyone says the majority of us couldn't care for her!!' she is a little diamond
Thank you Sarah! :) She's an Angel, very healthy, and so full of life. But she is teensy, and doesn't realize it. It's an all day job to watch after her. When I can't have my eye on her, she has to be in her playpen. But since I'm a stay at home Mom she is running around the house most of the time. She has been an amazing miracle in my eyes. I have never seen one her size be so healthy. I was told by a few Vets that she may not make it because she could have underlying health problems keeping her from growing. Her Vet now is an amazing Man, and she has been scanned from head to toe and has absolutely nothing that they can find wrong with her. Other than some minor sludge in her gallbladder which he said is nothing at all to concern myself with. Even though she is uber teeny, she has grown, gained weight, and hit all her milestones on time. :) We have been blessed. :love7: Thank you so much for your sweet comments.

Oh my goodness. Jade is so precious, such a doll, how much does she weigh? She's simply adorable!
Thank you! :) We adore her. Sweetest little feisty girl. Dynamite in a teensy package. :lol: I truly mean that too. She goes 90 to nothing. :lol:

She weighs 2 lbs. :) I can still hold her in the palm of my hand. It's amazing to see an 18 month old, full grown doggie this size. And more amazing that she has a clean bill of health. We feel overly blessed.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well as dinky as she is, it was probably "weighing her down" ! :laughing8:
Yeah, about the only thing that really fits her is a child's sock. :lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts