Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the "look out."

Oh geez, do I weally have to pose Mama? It's mo funz to sweep!

My Brudder wuvs me berry much. He makez surez dat my earz are alwayz cwean. And he snuggezies me too.

Oh yes Mommy, dats da rightz spotz. Keep scwatchin!

You can seez my upside downz heart on my side berry good in dis pic.

Is dis photo shootz ober yet Mommy?

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I willz kizz my baby for you guyz.

I will chewz his earz too.

Hey Brudder, can you helpz me ober here? Pwease makez Mommy stopz takin' pictuwes so I can go back to snugging wits you.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Awww, too cute!!! :) I ADORE that picture of Chance grooming Jade's ears. So stinkin' cute!
How have I never noticed her upside down heart?! She is just too special. Love you Jade! :D

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awww Jadey, you are truly toooo cute! Love the one of her chewing on her babies little ears! hehe. And the one of Chancey bear cleaning her ears! So cute!! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh My that is almost tooo much cuteness to handle. :love1:
She is such a beauty!!! I really love the one of her and chancie snuggling!! :) T you are a lucky mama indeed.!
Thank you so much, Cheryl! :) Jadey is a doll baby, and such a special little girl. We adore her with all of our hearts. :love7:

She LOVES her Brudder! She follows him everywhere. She thinks he hung the Moon. It was so funny because he did not like her for months! Wouldn't go near her, and would walk off when she came near him. She tried everything to get him to like her. After about 6 months (yes, that long, lol) he started warming up to her. He was never mean to her, he just didn't want to be bothered with her. Now he absolutely adores her too. He cleans her up, watches over her, and cuddles up next to her to keep her warm. Chancey Bear is such a wonderful boy. He truly is his girls protector. :love7: He is like Prince Charming in a furry package. :lol:

Awww, too cute!!! :) I ADORE that picture of Chance grooming Jade's ears. So stinkin' cute!
How have I never noticed her upside down heart?! She is just too special. Love you Jade! :D
Isn't that sweet!?! :) He has to keep all the girls clean. Thank you so much! Her little heart on her side is so adorable. She sends her love as well. :love7:

Oh Jadey there you are!!!!!!:)
I herez Ms. Pam. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jadey, you are bootiful!!
Thank you Crystal! :)

So adorable!!
Thanks! :)

Awww Jadey, you are truly toooo cute! Love the one of her chewing on her babies little ears! hehe. And the one of Chancey bear cleaning her ears! So cute!! :)
Thank you so much Paula! :) She adores her toys. Her and Lexie are my toy players. She loves her Brudder bunches! It's so cute to watch her follow him. If he takes a step, she takes a step. :lol: She's such an Angel baby. :love7:

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............Jade is so precious and very cute. What a gorgeous little chi.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts