Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I iz not gonna do it!

I will hidez under dese cubers.

Quitz wookin' at mez Bubba! Iz not doin' it!

Iz dis goodz enuffs?

Geez wady, go awayz!

Sissy, you quitz wookin' at mez too! I don'tz wantz to take dese pictuwes!

I tooz bashfuwl for dis tuff! (Yeah right! lol)

Waitz, I tink Papa is eatin' sumting in da kitchen!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Otay, herez da cowwar peoplez! Papa is eatin', and I gotza to go see if hez gonna drop crumbz!

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Awwww Miss Jade you are so stinkin cute! Thank you for letting us see your sparkly diamond collar. Now go run out there and see if Papa dropped any crumbs for you!!!!! Kisses......

·
Registered
873 Posts
Love the collar, she is such a pretty girl.

You and Cherper 'talk' in the same kind of ways when captioning your photos, it's so funny and really brings a photo to life. I can so imagine her little voice.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:hello1:ur posts w/the pups 'talking' in that 'voice' r my absolute favorite.they always bring a smile 2 my face:D:D:D
Awwww, thank you!!! It's funny, my kids talk to the pups, and if I don't answer back for them, they say, "fine then, don't talk to me." :lol: They are so used to me talking for them, they expect it. :lol:

Awwww Miss Jade you are so stinkin cute! Thank you for letting us see your sparkly diamond collar. Now go run out there and see if Papa dropped any crumbs for you!!!!! Kisses......
Thank you so much, Pam! : ) I weawwy didn't want to take dese pics, but my Mama fowced me! :lol: I WUV my Papa's cwumbs, but Papa gets in twouble by Mama if he dwops em'. :lol: :wink:

So pretty!!
The evil eye picture is hilarious!!
She is hilarious! Attitude that cracks us all up! Super sweet, but doesn't take no crud off her siblings. :lol:

Jadey you and your beautiful collar are
Awwww, thank you Ms. Laura!! : )

She looks so pretty,that collar is beautiful
Thank you Michele! : )

Pretty little Jadey!! Love the bling-bling!! Where did you buy it?
Thank you so much! : ) I had it custom made awhile back by L&M Pet Glam. The ladies name is Laura Rech. I don't know if she still makes them, though.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Love the collar, she is such a pretty girl.

You and Cherper 'talk' in the same kind of ways when captioning your photos, it's so funny and really brings a photo to life. I can so imagine her little voice.
Thank you very much! : )

I think Cheryl and I may need counseling. :wink: :lol: (Only kidding, Cheryl, lol)

Love it, and love the storry you tell with you pics.
Thank you so much!! : ) I enjoy these lil guys so much!! They bring such joy to my family and I. :daisy:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Jade may have made us wait to see her collar but it was well worth it...she looks gorgeous in it :)

looking at the pic of the collar alone makes me marvel at the fact she can hold her head up :D she is so tiny and it looks so heavy ...:D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Awww gorgeous collar even more gorgeous Jadey!:D xxx
Thank you so much!! : ) xxx

I Love little Jadey, she is so cute. love the collar.
Thank you Kathy!! : )

LOVE that collar........ its beautiful!
Thank you Jan!! : )

Jade may have made us wait to see her collar but it was well worth it...she looks gorgeous in it :)

looking at the pic of the collar alone makes me marvel at the fact she can hold her head up :D she is so tiny and it looks so heavy ...:D
Thank you so much!! : )

Haha! The pic of the collar makes it look much heavier than it is. I took the pic up close, and then cropped it so you guys could see detail. But honestly, it is kinda heavy for her. But she's such a determined little booger, I think she'd wear it if she had to drag her head. :lol: I just put it on her for pics though. We never use collars. I buy all this stuff, and it sits in their trunk and drawers. :lol: Crazy, eh? :lol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts