Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Her right leg isn't dirty. :lol: Her skin is real Pink and showing through in these pics for some reason. No sparse hair there, but anyway. :lol: I can hardly ever get her to keep her eyes open when the flash goes off. Little toot!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you ladies! : )

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
407 Posts
Jade is such a stunner! I dont see anything pink but her accessories. She is a doll baby. Have you seen my tiny Sparkles in my album? Chanel was supposed to be under 3 lb. as an adult but I was totally betrayed by that "woman".I w ill be luckyif Chanel stays under 6 pounds. Sorry for my rant T.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Finn says jadey is "va va voom!!!" ;)
Jadey says she'll be finn's woman anyday. She said, mama, He's HOT!! :lol:

Jade is such a stunner! I dont see anything pink but her accessories. She is a doll baby. Have you seen my tiny Sparkles in my album? Chanel was supposed to be under 3 lb. as an adult but I was totally betrayed by that "woman".I w ill be luckyif Chanel stays under 6 pounds. Sorry for my rant T.
Thank you so much! It's a lil pink sweater that she's wearing, but she wouldn't cooperate much, so all you can see is the fringe on the neckline. :lol:

Yeah, your little sparkles reminds me a lot of my little lexies size. Adorable!!!

Yeah, you are far from the only one that breeders have deceived on size. Best advice can give is run if they start telling you what they "chart." That chart is almost always off! The breeders know that the pup probably won't end up the charted weight, but it sells their puppies! 6 lbs will still be small, though. :)

she is my sweetheart !

1 - 20 of 23 Posts