Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took these today for the "blue Chi" thread, thought others may like to see them.

It started sprinkling as soon as we walked out of the door, so she looks kinda scared. :(

She's 6 1/2 months old now. My baby is getting old. :lol:

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Jade has such rich and defined color!
She is so dainty too.
The photos really show the detail.
Im curious why you cant view video.
No video card in your computer?
Web TV??

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you everyone! :)

Rhonda, I'm on dial-up. I have some vids that I could share of Jade so you can really see more of what she looks like "in person" but can't upload them due to internet speed. Plus, I lost my conversion software to convert them to the right file type.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Jade is such a gorgeous dog.. I am sure you get tons of people who just stop and aww over her :daisy: she has grown into :daisy:such a beautiful young chi

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Dial up?? Ouch I bet that must hurt!!
Yes I know what you are saying now.
And photo bucket can be slow even with wifi.
( I live near a hospital and get free wifi=high range card).
Shhhh dont tell anybody! HeHe...........

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love love love Jade. She is so sweet. Does she still fit in your hand? Wow. Brody sends his love!

Brodysmom

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you all so very much for the sweet comments. You all always make me smile. We think Jade is a gorgeous girl, but of course every Mom does. :D

Tracy, a hand turned side ways almost completely covers her whole body. :) Turned right side up length wise it would hide her. :lol:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Thank you all so very much for the sweet comments. You all always make me smile. We think Jade is a gorgeous girl, but of course every Mom does. :D

Tracy, a hand turned side ways almost completely covers her whole body. :) Turned right side up length wise it would hide her. :lol:

I lOVE that picture!! Look at her! Soooo darn cute.

Brodysmom

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you! Something similar to the baby you saw on vacation?

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Yes! Very similar in size to the one I saw on vacation. Only Jade is sooooooo much cuter!! :) The one I saw was sort of scraggly looking. She was cute, sure, but her coat was kind of dry looking and her muzzle was soooo small that it looked kind of snipy if that makes sense.

I think we should do another size comparison thread! I love those. This time with rulers like the one you did before. That would be so fun to see everyone's babies!

Brodysmom

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes! Very similar in size to the one I saw on vacation. Only Jade is sooooooo much cuter!! :) The one I saw was sort of scraggly looking. She was cute, sure, but her coat was kind of dry looking and her muzzle was soooo small that it looked kind of snipy if that makes sense.

I think we should do another size comparison thread! I love those. This time with rulers like the one you did before. That would be so fun to see everyone's babies!

Brodysmom
Awww, thank you Tracy! :) Yeah, I know what you mean. Some teenies are kinda long and scraggly looking. Jade's coat has come in beautifully, I'm very proud of it. Of course it took lots of good food to get it there. I'm thankful that with Jade being so teeny that she looks healthy. I just hope she maintains some of the "chub" I've put on her. We took her off of the every 4 hour feedings. But if she starts looking puney, I will start vitamins. You have to watch this size with eating. Because they don't always find food that important. So far Jade does okay. She doesn't have the length and height, but maybe I can continue to keep her from looking "sickly." Jade's head and muzzle is kinda snippy too. :lol: Mouse like, really. But I think it's very cute!!! :D I'm guessing she is a few ounces under 2 lbs. now. :)

The ruler thread sounds fun! All of mine are shorties. :lol: Another fun one would be to have an adult hold them at their chest, and stand back just to where you can see the full length of the adults body holding the pup. That helps tell their size too. :) I had my Dad hold Jade out away from his body close to the lens, otherwise she just gets kinda lost. :lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts