16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Jan! She didn't really wanna cooperate. :lol:

Here was another shot, but she closed her eyes. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tink she might be waitin' awhile for da bwizzard to comez in. :D We are just now in the 80's. Which feels like Heaven here! :lol: But I figured it's getting Winter for everyone else, gotta stay with the theme. :lol:

How are yalls temps? About the same as here, or a bit cooler?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I tink she might be waitin' awhile for da bwizzard to comez in. :D We are just now in the 80's. Which feels like Heaven here! :lol: But I figured it's getting Winter for everyone else, gotta stay with the theme. :lol:

We're in a cold snap. It's 81F :hello1:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rhonda, thanks! I can't wait for the 60's!

Kelly, your weather sounds like ours! :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ha-ha!!! No, central Texas. But I've been to Naples, and the weather is just like ours! Hot and humid! And yep, the 50's is freezing here too! People will be in heavy coats at those temps. :lol: The very few days that it gets in the 40's, and rarely the 30's, oh boy! That's like Eskimo weather! :lol:

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Jade is too stinking cute with her new hat (LOL)! Does the hat stay on while she is walking outside?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Ha-ha!!! No, central Texas. But I've been to Naples, and the weather is just like ours! Hot and humid! And yep, the 50's is freezing here too! People will be in heavy coats at those temps. :lol: The very few days that it gets in the 40's, and rarely the 30's, oh boy! That's like Eskimo weather! :lol:
Exactly. 50's is time for the heavy coats, pants, and flip flops. That's how you can always pick out a Floridian :D I actually love the cold weather until it's like 30. I like it in the 40-50's when I can wear a long sleeved shirt and jeans to be comfortable. I don't like jackets.

I'm a couple hours north of Naples by Tampa. And yes, Texas is HOT too. I spend a few months in Houston (and boot camp in San Antonio) and it was like being at home!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jade is too stinking cute with her new hat (LOL)! Does the hat stay on while she is walking outside?
Thank you so much! No, it doesn't even stay on while she's sitting still. :lol: It is humungous on her head! :lol: But I prop it on there long enough to take a pic. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Exactly. 50's is time for the heavy coats, pants, and flip flops. That's how you can always pick out a Floridian :D I actually love the cold weather until it's like 30. I like it in the 40-50's when I can wear a long sleeved shirt and jeans to be comfortable. I don't like jackets.
I don't much like jackets either. Too bulky and uncomfy. I had to laugh out loud about the heavy coat, pants, and flip flops. Everyone here wears flip flops year round too. :lol: I love it when it's in the 50's. Anything colder and I'm chilled to the bone. I am very thin, no insulation. :lol:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts

Ha, about the same. "cold front moving in this week" and it'll be 82 :] I still get the pups in their wittle jackets in the morning and night, just for practice so they don't fight it when they HAVE to wear them :p

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Jadey you are so cute! It's starting to get chilly here, mornings are 40-50 but some days we are still hitting 80's. CRAZY. We had snow in our mountains a few weeks ago.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jadey makes a perfect little snow bunny!
She has the tiniest little face, even her whiskers look they were meant for a bigger girl! She is too cute.
Thank you Katy! Yeah, she has some serious whiskers going on. :lol: She seriously reminds me of a mouse. You know how they have those long whiskers!?! It makes us all giggle. :lol:

Ha, about the same. "cold front moving in this week" and it'll be 82 :] I still get the pups in their wittle jackets in the morning and night, just for practice so they don't fight it when they HAVE to wear them :p
Oh I know! Isn't the mornings and evenings nice! It's crazy because sometime we can wear shorts at Christmas! Ugh!

I need to start getting mine ready for wearing jackets.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jadey you are so cute! It's starting to get chilly here, mornings are 40-50 but some days we are still hitting 80's. CRAZY. We had snow in our mountains a few weeks ago.
Thank you Heather! Wow! 80's and snow!?! Our weather is pretty crazy here too. Some days it will be 60's, some 40's in the Winter. Odd, isn’t it!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts