Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today Jake told me this was his second time in his new posh carrier and I still hadn't taken any photo's, "but Jake I haven't got my camera with me". Jake ain't being fooled though as he know's I have my Iphone on me..

So here are a couple that I took today.. Click on pic for a bigger view

Just thougth I'd shows off my new harness when mummy took me to the park even though I was kept on the leader most of the time.

Nows for my new carrier, its so lovely but would have preferred it in blue

Like I need to look at the camera all the time... not ;)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Oh thats cute.. i wanna get one of these for Daisy for the car i think.. was it expensive?? Is he also strapped into it?

Hows his leg?

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It cost £66 but £31 was shipping lol, its the Solvit Deluxe Booster Seat and yes he is strapped in, their is a lead that clips onto the harness and its padded inside.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Rache,

Jake.. can someone tell him he is meant to be recouperating.. I feel guilty him being in his crate but he tries to run up stairs, jump up on the sofa, jump around the garden, spin around the floor after toys etc etc etc...

He sits in his pen and cries, when I look up over the laptop I see his lovely pleading brown eyes staring at me..

I am allowed to take him for 3.. 10 min walks a day but heck.. he goes mad.. lol

I confess today I let him come to the stables and I kept him on the lead and he loved it.

I just hope the times he managed to sneak up stairs or race around the front room hasn't done any damage, he is due back at the vets on the 4th May and that will be 6 weeks since his operation.

I am gonna ask the vet to delay his second operation on his other leg until mid June so that he can enjoy the beach at Norfolk when we go for the week

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Brilliant! I have been considering getting a carseat for my little ones.
I thought it might help Tabitha with her carsickness if she can see out
the windshield. Jake looks very happy with his setup.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Oh Jake you looks so great sitting up there in that seat !! I am happy to hear that you are up and about and that you might get a trip to the beach before the next surgery--good for you ! You mummy know how to do things--xoxo

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I looked at quite a few and I could get many from the UK but they just didn't compare to the Solvit Deluxe, in fact I saw one I think on Pets London but may be wrong for over £100 and on the site it just did not appeal to me. I also don't like the ones that come with an inflatable inner.

I hummed and harred about the postage being more than the item but then I always want what looks best for Jake..

I don't regret buying it for one moment, it is so simple to set up as it comes flat packed and simple I need lol.

There are two straps on the back, one that goes over the head rest and the other goes around the back of the seat.

Then there is a short strap that fastens to your dogs harness.

It is advised though never to use this with a collar and only a harness.

I have already had a few people ask where I bought it from and they look dismayed when I say america lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts