Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had another bad night last night so much so I near on didn't go to the local dog show.

But as I wanted to take Red I decided to go, I arrived feeling so ill with nausea and lots of pain I wondered how I was gonna be able to stand for much longer.
Luckily I had my new pet stroller which helped and so the day began

First class was Jakes the Companion Club Members Class which... JAKE WON out of a big class.

He got a lovely Rosette and a round plaque plus a Book on dog health and diet which is just what we need, a note book, pen and treats

Then he went on to win a 2nd and a third place rosette winning more pens, notebooks, Wagg food, treats and a lovely ornamental doggy tray.

I had entered Red in the companion classes and though the judge made a huge fuss of him and said she loved chihuahua's she never placed him in any of his classes :( mind it was hard to see his legs when walking as the grass was just as long as his little legs but on the table he stood like a little pro and did me proud.

I never stayed for Red's last class as I never felt too good and still had the horses to see to.

Sorry everyone I didn't take my camera and neither did my friend Holly who was there.

It was the Grafton Dog Show so I will see if they have a web site and if the photograoher is putting any photo's up as she took some of Red and Jake.

Red was pretty much over awed at the show what with all the dogs and noises etc and only really got excited when left on his own in the dog buggy and was jumping all over to get to me and Jake..

Oh and Red pee'd in the buggy and all over his nice show lead lol guess who was washing the buggy and lead down when I got home.

Big hugs and cuddles for my two boys as for me they certainly deserve it..

Deme x x x

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Congratulations! :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Well done Jake and red!!! At least he walked on long grass lotus won't even stand on it if it's over a certain length!!!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Congratulations for little Jake, sorry you didn't feel good, hopefully you are feeling better now.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
What a great job the little guys did. How awesome. Just wish you were feeling better. So hard to enjoy anything when you don't feel well. Hope your feeling better now.

Lori

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I think that it is fabulous that you took both pups to a show. Jake is amazing !! Congratulations

1 - 11 of 11 Posts