Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyones

My mummy took mees to another show today and I was so good and we went in lots of classes with lots of other dogs and I was good coz I never tried to chase them.
Our first class was

Most Hansumest Dog.. Now I know I was the most hansumest dog their but I let other dogs win to make them feels gud. The nice lady said I was cute.. cute hey... cute is for girlies I am dapper.. :D

So heres I am really trying hard to get mummies attention

Ok mummy not looking so I is gonna investigate, wots over there

No ones looking at mees, hey looks I do tricks, cans walk on my back legs

Its weely hot today so mummy bought me an ice cream sandwich from the nice man in his big van

I'd share but its weely yummy

I was in 8 classes today so I's work very hard to be good, mummy says shes very prouds of mees and I am a very good boy.

After the show we goes to see horses and mummy put me in a bucket of water coz I was hot and panting... mummy says was to help cool me down . I no like water but it did cool me down.

I am so tired now I just wants to sleep

Luv Jake x

ZZzzzzzzz

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Ah Jake you are so clever taking part in all those classes.. Ice Cream.. i've never had ice cream is it nommy?

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Ahh..handsome Jake, you are getting to be quite the show doggie..lol In my opinion, those judges must need glasses if they cannot see what a dapper boy you are!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JRZl

i am planning on coming to Newcastle this summer with Jake for a day or two, do you fancy meeting up and taking our dogs to the park or something?
I don't have a weekend date as yet but could let you know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts