Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is Justice, she is 1pound 14ozs!she's about 8weeks now

oh yea ,here's Justice brother that were also getting! he was put back on the "market" and i couldn't pass him up he was just too cute!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
The new baby is soo cute!! I love the Big Brother and Big Sister shirts, lol. I can't believe you're getting the brother too- how fun!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Your new baby is adorable and Jamoka and Jemini are just gorgeous. :D Congratulations on your new babies!

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LittleHead said:
Kioana, CONGRATS!!! WOW, so youre gonna end up having a total of 4 babies? That's AWESOME!!
right! crystal i didn't plan on getting him! we were going to stop after her but then i went on the breeders website (why i don't know! :roll: )
and saw that he was put back. becasue when were looking i wanted him for my self. Justice is my sisters dog. but i kept telling my self 4 dogs is too many i tried to hold back on calling/emailing her but the chi bug in me gave in and i put money down :roll: . LOL but i'm soo happy (again)
plus the added thing is that there looking to be about 3pounds so 2 more chi is like 1 big chi :D :lol: that's how i'm telling my self 4 is oh k :thumbright:
baby chi's are like drugs or drinking too much you just can't go without them! :D when i get him maybe by the end of the month i'll come back here and post to show you :wave:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Aww so cute! You are so lucky! Pleassse come back with more pics!

Jetset has that same sweater in purple and blue :oops:

this is the purple one

sorry I couldn't resist :oops:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Congrats :D :D :D
Can't wait to see more pics. I love the big brother and big sister shirt. You're so lucky that you are getting another to chis fromt he same litter. Hope you have a blast with them. :wave:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts