Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys!

so today was great mile stone for me lol i shaped justice's back fur into butt cheeks by my self!!!:hello1::D

here one side done (left side)

here's jaspers'

justice

jasper- blown this bow stayeed on for like 10mins :( glad i got pics lol

anyone that follows me on facebook saw these - i got bit :foxes15: lol by a dog that was muzzled oh the pain , but i guess i'm "part" of grooming now becuase i got bit lol

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Oh my! I see those cute little toe nails! ha ha and the matching pink bows.. fabulous!
Ouchies on the bite.. :-(

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
You did a great job on Jasper and Justice.. Great looking "butts!" Course, they are beautiful chi babies all the time! lol

I am so sorry you were bitten..Did you say that was a bite inflicted "through" a muzzle?" Wow.. what breed was the dog?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Jasper and Justice look fantastic! Sorry about the bite, that really stinks!

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
umm it was a Weimaraner & Vizsla mix but looked more vizsla.
it swelled up the first day then went down and is now fine , i didn't have to go to the dr almost but it's good now :)

thanks! i love practicing on them

·
Banned
349 Posts
I love the one with nails done! Almost looks like laughing! Ahh bless what a good job! I am so sorry you got bit I know that one! i got bit the other day by pit bull type dog!

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well done with the fur shaping :) Lovely photos! And omg poor finger! lol
thanks it's better now but like I said it's part of the job and why I signed up for lol crazy right !? Groomers was telling me there stories of thier first bite, mine was nothing on theirs lol!!!

love the nails! I do that to Cami's....but everyone makes fun of me :(
the groomers hate it when I sell nail polish ! So I do all the nail polish in the salon.

-thAnks! I groom them as soon as I see a hair out of place but I try to hold out so I have more to shape so I can learn better I'm still working on the feet , I suck at that but I'm getting there not bad for someone who hasn't started school yet

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hahaha justice is now all lady-like! lmao :D oh jasper! they both got violated from the pics lmaoooo. what a cute bow! ohhh bit from a dog that was muzzled? SHEEsh...whats that dog thas muzzled even doing in petsmart? LOL

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hahaha justice is now all lady-like! lmao :D oh jasper! they both got violated from the pics lmaoooo. what a cute bow! ohhh bit from a dog that was muzzled? SHEEsh...whats that dog thas muzzled even doing in petsmart? LOL

lol we get loaddddds for dogs that need muzzles in petsmart ! the groomers go threw alot with "misunderstood" dogs AKA BAD DOGS

we have dogs that are 6yrs old that come in that has never had hair cuts or baths, or 1yr olds that never have cuts and flip out because the matts are hurting them. i've seen so much stuff of how they treat their pets.

i mean before we take them in we ask is there anything your dog might bite for , but they lie and say no my dog is an angel .

like i had this ger. shep. and it was very aggressive and only liked one person in the grooming salon because she's been doing her for 2 years and when i tried the dog was barking growling showing teeth and the owner said i was just scared of her dog! lol so i said umm mama i NEED my fingers to do my job and i'm not going to lose them because your dog doesn't like me and only likes the other bather so i sent her home.

if we don't feel that the dog will act right we can send them home. so i sent her home

1 - 19 of 19 Posts