Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not only was it snowing when I came home from work today...which totally made my day, but a SS package arrived for Jasper.

He as so excited when daddy helped him open his presents that he could barely contain himself.
Much to dad's surprise Jasper ran off with a 12" bully stick still wrapped
in the plastic before dad even knew what it was. As you will see in the pics
Jasper quickly figured out that it was wrapped and ran back to dad for assistance. Upon checking out the postal box further Jasper found a 4" beef bone (yummy), another 12" bully stick and a gorgeous puppia that
fits Jasper perfectly. BTW are cat Mickey loved the box, gift bag and tissue paper. He had a great time with all of it. I took lots of pics so you can see how much Jasper loves his presents from Jessica, Harley and Shiloh.

Jessica you and your chis are great secret santas.
Happy Holidays to all of you and thank you so much for all the great goodies. You made Jasper 1 very happy puppy!

Is that box really filled with santa presents for me?

Let me open it dad I smell something yummy?

This is all I got as Jasper flew off the chair with a huge bullystick:
PUPPY BUTT!!!

Hey Jasper it's still in the wrapper:

Back to dad for assistance:

Hey Jasper how is that bully?I think the pic says it all:

as does this one:

more to come:

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Yet more goodies: He loves any kind of larger than life bone or chewy:

Modeling his new puppia:

Front side view: He is watching that bully stick intently instead of the camera: My puppia fits great ....mom and dad say thank you too..they love the way it looks on me:

On is bed with his new stash:

I love my bully sticks Jessica, Shiloh and Harley:
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Thank you very much for everything:
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Mickey in the gift bag:

Secret Santa

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwwww laura how cute he sure loved his pressies this is so exciting seeing them all getting gifts love the pics

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Jasper has the cutest face!!! I love how he's smiling when chewing the bullystick. So cute! Great job SS!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Those are sum neato gifts!!! Jaspers looks like he approves! :D
He loved everything and every moment until we made him pose with the puppia and took him away from the bully stick. The look
on his face explains his feelings>>>I look good now put me down dammit! :D

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Jasper is so darn cute!! Those pics of him eating the bully are priceless. And look at those eyes when you made him model his harness! Gorgeous!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
YAY Laura!!! I'm thrilled you liked everything. When I saw that harness I thought it would look great on Jasper with his coloring. He looks so handsome. Mickey looked like he enjoyed the SS arrival too LOL! I hope he likes his chew stuff as well... which it does by seeing all the pictures. So happy Jasper is loving it. :) The thick bone lasts *such* a long time... I re-use the ones I give to the chi's and once the stuff in the middle is gone I put peanut better or some wet food and freeze it. They love it and it makes for a fun, treat. I'm so glad everything arrived and all of you are happy with it!! :-D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Laura, laughing so hard over here I can't even breathe. Could he be any more expressive??? The way he's looking at that big ole bone is hilarious. We are so in love with Jasper over here and Ralph looks like he was pretty happy that his boy got some treats too. The puppia is fantastic and he is just so funny. Mickey also cracks me up!!! What awesome pictures and wonderful gifts!!!

Great job Jessica honey!!! I think you made somebody very happy tonight!!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww! These pictures are adorable!!! The expression on dad's face when jasper took off with the bully stick has me cracking up. Jasper couldn't get that bully stick out fast enough! I love everything Jasper got! That Puppia is soo cute!
Oh, and Mickey in the bag is hilarious! :)
Excellent job SS, you even made the kitty happy!!!

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Jasper looks so happy! and it looks like Mickey had in on the fun too :D
some really lovely gifts x

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you so much Jessica. Jasper and his dad are very happy with their goodies.
the puppia is very handsome on Jasper and it fits perfectly. I'll try your tips
for the bone ...I am sure he will enjoy it. Right now he is inseperable
from the giant bully stick.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
for all the compliments on Jasper.
He is getting such an ego from this forum. He just loves it
when I tell him what people say. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I just love the pics of Jasper eating his bullies! That is the sweetest face on the planet. So innocent and loved! Looks like you guys got some great SS gifts!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts