Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've posted pics of Rosie here before so I thought I would share a few pics of her today with her puppies. Rosie had her 1st pup at 10:55 today and had her 4th and final pup @ 12:50. She had 2 boys and 2 girls and they are simply beautiful. The daddy's name is Trevette and he is just a sweetheart.

Trevette:

Rosie:

When I was going thru pics trying to find some of Trevette and Rosie I came across these that I thought everyone might like to see:

This is Jasper and Rosie when they were puppy playmates:

(crappy pic but you don't dress up when going to see 34 chihuahuas)
This is me when I tracked down the people who purchased Jasper's family after the previous owner sold out her business:
I am holding Jasper, his mommy Daisy, his sister Iris, and his cousin Rosie

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone. I am so in love with all the chis I get to go and visit. I guess I am pretty lucky. I get to see all of Jasper's family whenever I want and when there are new puppies I get to go and play with all of them. Soon we will go and see Rosie's pups plus as of this evening Jasmine has a new pup and perhaps a few more before the evening is over. Puppies :):):):)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
They are really cute!! I couldn't resist!! ;)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awwww yay family reunion! lmaooo wow 2 boys and 2 girls is awesome! also, i know that lady's street LOL in brookville. my uncle always delivers in that town and a couple times on that street, maybe she knows our produce store LOL most of our deliveries are from there and old westbury and rosyln

1 - 10 of 10 Posts