Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow.. in the past few days we've met Jasper's relatives (also merles) online. Here is a recent Jasper

Here's his sister (same dads)

Here's dad as a pup.. can't find where I put his adult pic

Here's a new merle pup offered by the same breeder.. could be the same dad but she doesn't say..

Here's his for sale page. http://www.sopharie.com/avail.htm

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jamoka's Jem said:
Jasper is too cute!
lol while type'n this i almost typed "Jasper Wasper" i'm so used of calling my own that
LOL I know.. we used to have at least 3 Tucker's on here too.. now it seems like just my guy is here. I call my Jasper "Jassy" most of the time so Jasper Wasper is all yours! LOL 'bout the only time I say Jasper is if he's in major trouble!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ah Jasper's daddy is on webshots.. I'll post a link instead..
http://community.webshots.com/user/sopharie

click on the one that says "adults past or present" he's actually the lead foto. its his puppy pix.. merle spotted on white shorthair.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Jasper is looking quite the "guy" and beautiful. His final coat should be gorgeous. I've attempted to put some pic's on here of Abby, but can't get it figured out yet. Have them in Kodakshare and photobucket, but I'm a "DUH" I guess in trying to get them from there to here..

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys. Yeah, Alina has great prices for the area thats for sure. Kari, she's right here in Concord.. (if you're wanting 4th. VBG)

I can't wait for Jasper's coat, he was so full and fluffy long in his puppy coat (twice as much/long as Tucker had been) and now is already getting nice and long and starting to feather. When he's full its going to be awesome! I just hope he doesn't grow any taller, I like his size just right now and at nearly 6mos I'm expecting him to fill out more than grow up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts