Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would holiday decorating be without Jasper contributing to the home decor? It's only right that he have holiday toys to match with the new furniture I'm getting and the holiday decorations that will be going up soon, so tonight I purchased yet more toys for Jasper and boy did he flip out over them. I found a huge stocking full of light weight toys (both chewable soft toys and plush toys with squeakers for only $9.00 for *7 well made toys*). This was a better bargin than the toys at Petsmart and he loves them just as much. Of course I couldn't wait to give them to him...so I guess I'll just have to get him more goodies
come xmas time.

What's in the stocking daddy?

Look Jasper a Snowman just for you!

checking out all his goodies:

Even Snowball liked some of the toys:

Snowball found a ball he likes:

These 2 are not for Snowball:

My favorite pic of Jasper and his toys:

More to come...

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
omg jasper you adorable fluffy boy! hahaha! loving the snowman and aw snowball it's so cute when cats choose something they like..and they like it forever ;) lucky jasper! "mommmyyy when i get my snowman?" dexter pouts :(

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww he is so cute and it looks like he loves his toy I am hoping we can get one for our boys but ours will have to share "sighs"

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL you better got get Dexter some xmas toys Pigeonsheep!

FBRaRrN I would get a couple of xmas stockings
loaded with toys for your crew. Sharing can be rough
among chis LOL.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
FBRaRrN I would get a couple of xmas stockings
loaded with toys for your crew. Sharing can be rough
among chis LOL.[/QUOTE]
We don't have much money so they are going to have to live with it lol Three of our don't play with toys much any way so.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you everyone. Jasper is loving
his new toys and I guess it is good
I gave them to him when I did because
we are getting so much rain today that
Jasper will be playing inside only today and
perhaps tomorrow too. Snowball
is still enjoying the ball and he likes
the small snowman too:D

·
Registered
133 Posts
Aww, Jasper's adorable (as is Snowball). He looks really pleased with those toys. :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Laura, those stockings are great. Much bigger than I thought. He is so friggin cute I can't even stand it. Snowball kills me too. What a great idea. Think I'll try to snag one of those. Great pics, I love the one of him "smiling".

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awww, just look at Jasper with his Holiday toys! What a very sweet handsome boy! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts