1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
633 Posts
he really is gorgeous. my grangma's dog had a pink bit on her nose, it looks so sweet.
how old is he now?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Jasper does look a bit less fluffy then ehen you got him, but still very handsome. It'll be fun to watch and see how he progresses; until his fur is fully grown.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
awwww... he's so cute. I'd love a merle next :) maybe once chi-zilla finishes training me I'll get another... His breeder just got a merle male... so we'll see what happens :)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jasper is 16wks now.. he'll be 4mos exactly on the 20th. He used to have much more pink on his nose -- nearly half of it was pink. Its wierd how he's losing his baby fur, the undercoat still doesn't lay down like Tucker's does. When Tucker lost his fuzz his fur laid down flat... Jasper looks like I went over it with a lawn mower -- its still "wild".

I love his "legs' they are all of 3" now.

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
such a gorgeous color :D look at those legs, they really do grow so fast! :wink:

is tucker enjoying his little brother?

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tucker has surprised me. Although he doesn't ever let Jasper lay/sleep right next to him, he plays with him constantly, he taught him to use the doggy door (that was a sight to see) and when my son brings his doxie over he will not let that doxie anywhere near "HIS" baby! He's very protective of him. I was pleasantly surprised! So yes, it appears he does enjoy his brother.. thank goodness! I live for the day I catch them sleeping together. The closest is one on each of my legs so long as that baby doesn't touch Tucker in any way shape or form. LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts