Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like the time is going so fast. He's well on his way to adulthood. He still looks like a puppy but is gawky stage now... looks like he's coming out of it a bit though.. tail is starting to feather, getting his pants, etc.
Here's a pic from today (most were blurry so just posting this one).

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
snowflakechi said:
Aw I love the gangly stage on the long hairs lol.
and long long legs even though he short. LOl Sometimes it looks like his neck is too skinny and his head to big to be attached to that body!

thanks everyone. i think he is the most adorable thing.

Jessie and I love my cheese (sorry don't know your first name) I just found a fairly small merle group on yahoo if you're intersted. its call chihuahuasgomerle I'm giving it a look see. Some gorgeous merles on there!

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
awww 5 months old already! he is sooooooo adorable :) rocky looked the same way when he was going through that stage, long and skinny :D;) i think oscars got more of the stocky shorter build but its should be interesting to see him going through it :) :cool:

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
I'll have to check out that merle group, thanks:D

There used to be a forum called "Chihuahuas of a Different Color," but no one is running it anymore. I tried signing up for it, and it is impossible to get onto.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Tucker said:
You know your next one is going to be a merle... you got the bug!:D
Absolutely... Once Chizilla finishes training me to his satisfaction, I'm going to be on the look out for a merle.... pretty soon i'll probably have one in every color.. lol

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww he's growing up to be a handsome young man. :love5: He's so adorable. :D His coat looks so soft!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts