Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a new meetup group start today and had a blast.. Jasper finally crawled out from under Tucker's shadow and had a great time! I got him on video playing with other dogs.. I need to remember to turn sound off to keep the file size small.. and I was in "night" mode so its black and white.. sorry..

Oh and the second video is Jassy being a pogo stick!

·
Registered
211 Posts
I met Tucker & Jasper at the new meetup today!
Can I just say that Jasper is totally adorable???
He's a doll! do you ever get tired of people saying how beautiful he is? I alsothought he was quite sociable ... hard to believe he was ever a wallflower, lol!
It was fun to meet you too Brenda!
I'm hoping Max mellows out at the next play group, and eventually stops kicking grass, lol! He was a bit ....
I don't know ... assertive??
Hopefully socializing w/other small dogs will help!

Tamara & Max

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone. I love that video. I'm so happy Jasper has decided to play at the park and not take his cue from grouchy Tucker. :)

Tamara, it was great to finally meet you and Max and your lovely daughter. The boys and I had a blast this weekend. I didn't think Max misbehaved at all.. he was no different than Tucker.. probably better than Tucker!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hey Brenda~
I think Max will probably get better with time, and more meetups!
I was in City dogs today ... was Jasper's harness a #2, or 3?? Lauren and I really couldn't tell which would fit. We're going to take Max in tomorrow so I can be sure.
T

1 - 16 of 16 Posts