Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Jax's ears are almost up!! I went away for a week on business and came home to a chihuahua! Ears up, puppy fur fell out (smooth coat almost), and longer legs and muzzle! OMG he is a teenager! Kind of crazy how much he changed while I was gone. :nshocked1:

Here are a couple photos I took today and a few others from the bath, play time, etc.

A little man!

I like this one.. two face!

Bath time

Just too cute!

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Bath time is too cute! He's absolutely one of my favorites with his great facial markings :) I can't believe you had to be away from him for a week! That must have nearly killed you!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bath time is too cute! He's absolutely one of my favorites with his great facial markings :) I can't believe you had to be away from him for a week! That must have nearly killed you!
aww thanks! :nhappy2: lol

it was pretty painful, but coming home was great! I got puppy kisses for hours, he was so excited he didn't know what to do with himself! :D At least he wasn't mad that I left! ha!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Awww.. he is in his teen stage..and super handsome!

The bath picture is the best!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Zac was the same i know its worrying one minute they are fluff balls the next its thinning zac went a bit baldy around 20 weeks he had no fur on his underbelly i was very worried he was going bald took him to the vet and she gave me pet tabs for him but the fur has grown back now i think its just puberty lol hes becoming a teenager jax is becoming a handsome boy xx

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
jax is adorable even with thinner hair. his face is sooo precious. i bet he just knows how cute he is.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Zac was the same i know its worrying one minute they are fluff balls the next its thinning zac went a bit baldy around 20 weeks he had no fur on his underbelly i was very worried he was going bald took him to the vet and she gave me pet tabs for him but the fur has grown back now i think its just puberty lol hes becoming a teenager jax is becoming a handsome boy xx
Okay- well i feel a little better than. i was expecting a giant fluff ball- now he is skinny and thin hair! LOL- he is going through puberty, ha! He's all awkward and it happened over a week! So crazy!

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
It is amazing how one day he looks so "puppyish" and the next he looks so grown. He is absolutely adorable. He is one of my favorites here on this forum. I love looking at pics of him and Tucker!!!!!!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It is amazing how one day he looks so "puppyish" and the next he looks so grown. He is absolutely adorable. He is one of my favorites here on this forum. I love looking at pics of him and Tucker!!!!!!
Thanks! I know I can't believe they way we looks. He is almost 4 months... :( he is just growing toooooo fast! lol, guess like they said, he is going through puberty! he's all awkward, ha!

·
Registered
539 Posts
So Jax's ears are almost up!! I went away for a week on business and came home to a chihuahua! Ears up, puppy fur fell out (smooth coat almost), and longer legs and muzzle! OMG he is a teenager! Kind of crazy how much he changed while I was gone. :nshocked1:

Here are a couple photos I took today and a few others from the bath, play time, etc.

A little man!

I like this one.. two face!

Bath time

Just too cute!
Hes so tiny and so cute marked :)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Jax is so super cute! I love the bath time pickie! They looks so funny all wet and pathetic looking.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts