Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love seeing Jax pictures. Where does time go. He used to be a baby and now he's a big boy! How's everything going? Open any new stores lately? My girls keep your company in business, that's for sure. They are doing their part for the economy. LOL!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Oh Jax! We missed you so! You are growing into such a big boy. So handsome and lovely colors. Don't go away anymore............

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love seeing Jax pictures. Where does time go. He used to be a baby and now he's a big boy! How's everything going? Open any new stores lately? My girls keep your company in business, that's for sure. They are doing their part for the economy. LOL!

Brodysmom

I know! Time flies!! He is getting the "snip" soon... :nshocked2: Everything is well- very busy at work as usual. Opening LOTS in the North East and Canada. Glad to here your girls like the store, it is definitely a smart buy! How's Brody doing??

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I know! Time flies!! He is getting the "snip" soon... :nshocked2: Everything is well- very busy at work as usual. Opening LOTS in the North East and Canada. Glad to here your girls like the store, it is definitely a smart buy! How's Brody doing??
Brody's good! He will be ONE in less than a month. Time flies!

Chloe left for K-State a week ago so now both my girls are at college. It's different, but I kind of enjoy the peace and quiet. For now! LOL!

Brody keeps us hopping, that's for sure. :) We are going to Colorado in a few weeks and taking him with us. Should be really fun.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Oh my gosh, Jax looks so grown up! He's so cute, I just love him!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Jax! You have gotten so big and handsome!! Glad to see you :D

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
wow! look how big that handsome boy has gotten! I have missed seeing him. welcome back!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Oh, Jax has grown to be a beautiful boy. Nice to see photos again.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh, I have missed you so much. Jax is just growing up so beautifully. You been busy with work girl? Hope all is well in your world.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts