Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So our treat Jar has arrived! Jax absolutely LOVES his new treats. Bailey's Daddy is quite the baker and our treat jar is FABulous! Here are some pics...

What's that?

Smells good?

Hmmmmm......

Okay... I can eat this...

Okay....... this is DELICIOUS!!!

Thanks Bailey's Mommy and Daddy- we will be ordering again!
:foxes_207:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Aww! Look at little Jax! He is such a doll. I love his new treat jar. Harley and Simon are waiting for theirs as well!!

Oh BTW, Jax is on my "must puppy-nap" list!!! I just love him to bits!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Jax is a very lucky boy! I love the fourth picture of him. He is eating his yummy treat, but still has his eyes on the jar! So cute.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Oh my goodness I love Jax, he is so cute. I showed hubby this post and said, "when we get Venus a little brother, I want one JUST LIKE HIM." He walked out of the room....

But anyways, Jax is adorable, and I love the treat jar, awesome job baileys mommy, and a good job to baileys daddy on those treats, looks like they're a big hit!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh my goodness I love Jax, he is so cute. I showed hubby this post and said, "when we get Venus a little brother, I want one JUST LIKE HIM." He walked out of the room....

lol- my boyfriend does the same!! you just have to get them home so they can fall in love too! thanks for the compliment!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts