Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since brining Opie home last Sunday we have a lot of adventures. I fretted for days because Jaxx seemed to just ignore Opie. Wednesday afternoon something clicked though and now if you see one you find the other not too far behind. They bounce off the walls chasing each other. Jaxx's favorite game is take chewies away from Opie. Fortunately, Opie has a very short attention span and he just goes and finds something else yummy to chew on.

They run around so fast that it is hard to get them togetherç in a picture. Opie has boundless energy and Jaxx seems to be able to match him hyper to hyper. It makes taking decent pictures hard though.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
That's great news Amy, they will be friends for life now, they will always have each other for company. Really glad it's working for you. xx

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh, how cute, and i love the name Opie !!! ( now you need a new siggy :) )
Thanks Elaine. When we named Jaxx I thought I was being cute and original because I took the name Jack and changed it to Jaxx. I was shocked when hubby agreed to the name. Come to find out later that he agreed because there is a Jaxx on one of his favorite TV shows. We were having such trouble finding a name for Opie and I kept calling him whatchamacallit just to have something to call him. Then I figured we would stay with the Sons of Anarchy theme that Jaxx was named from and Opie was Jaxx's best friend so it worked.

I so need to get some really good shots of Opie to get for a sig. I can always get pics of Jaxx because he is so laid back but Opie is a lot more rambunctious.

I am going to need to get in touch with you after Opie has grown some for some clothes. He is so tiny I cannot find anything now and I am afraid he is not going to ever fit in Jaxx's clothes. He was the runt of the litter though so I am hoping that he will fill out some with time.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
They run around so fast that it is hard to get them togetherç in a picture. Opie has boundless energy and Jaxx seems to be able to match him hyper to hyper. It makes taking decent pictures hard though.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah.... i have about 200 photos of red and cream blurs

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 16 of 16 Posts