Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of Jaxx's recent pictures....

If I hide in mommy's pillows she won't know I am here...

I will sit here and be handsome until mom turns her back then those pillows are MINE!

I didn't do it! I am innocent I tell you!

I am a bed hog and I know it!

If I stare at the floor long enough maybe a treat will appear...

Zzzzzzz

What you talking about?

Mommy thinks this is their bed but sometimes she lets me take a nap with her and then it is MY bed!

I saw that!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Too cute! I was surprised to see him with his ears up, he looks precious. :)

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks LS!

I am actually a little sad that his ears are up. I loved his one floppy ear. The ones with his ears down are a bit older. Lately his ears have been up all the time except when he is sleeping. I thought since he was 9 months that his ears would stay one up and one down but for the last month they have been up 95 percent of the time. I still get to see his one floppy ear but it is usually when he is about ready to curl up to go to sleep or when I have woke him before he is rested.

I guess his ears were just late bloomers.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh wow really? 9 months?

I guess there is a tiny hope for Chanel, after all. ...or not, lol.

Your boy is really cute either way. :)

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How did you get the name Jaxx? I've only seen it one time in a book I read.
It kinda came out of my head. I wanted something close to Jackson because my grandpas name was Jack but wanted him to be unique. So I redid the sperling of Jackson to Jaxxson. We never call him Jaxxson though. It is on his papers and that is it.
As much as I read I might have actually come across the name in a book and forgot about it.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
It kinda came out of my head. I wanted something close to Jackson because my grandpas name was Jack but wanted him to be unique. So I redid the sperling of Jackson to Jaxxson. We never call him Jaxxson though. It is on his papers and that is it.
As much as I read I might have actually come across the name in a book and forgot about it.
It's in a book by Terry Goodkind. In that book its a female name, but Jax really means Jack's son, or something like that. But that's cute. Jaxxson lol cute.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's in a book by Terry Goodkind. In that book its a female name, but Jax really means Jack's son, or something like that. But that's cute. Jaxxson lol cute.
I probably did read the book then and just forgot. I have read all of Terry Goodkind's books except the last one.
Now I am going to have to go through my Terry Goodkind books.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts