Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jaxx and I would love a new siggy if anyone has the time :)

I love the ones I have just in the mood for something new :)

Is anyone in the mood to make a siggy?

I tried to go through Jaxx's photos and choose some shots but I just love most of his pictures. Yes I am biased!

Here is a link to our photobucket account 95 percent of the pictures in there is Jaxx. So feel free to use any of them.
intent2smile's Library | Photobucket

Theme and colors are anything that is not girly.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh my goodness Jan I love them all!!!
I cannot wait to change to one later when I actually wake up ( it is 4:30 am right now and waiting for hubby to go to work so I can go back to sleep)
They are all 3 so adorable that I am going to have a hard time figuring out which one to use first.
Thank you so much Jan

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I loveeee the teeth theme, Jan. Perfect for Jaxx the brushing king!

Sent from Petguide.com App
Haha the tooth one is hilarious! They're all awesome.

I absolutely love the tooth brush one!! I love all of them actually. The cowboy one fits Jaxx so well since we live in TX and I always call Jaxx my little monkey boy.

Jan did such a great job on the siggys! She brought out Jaxx's personality so well.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
well, I must confess.....

I saw you lived in TX so I knew the Cowboy one would be great......
I remember you saying you called JAXX you 'lil Monkey' so hence the monkey theme(maybe JAXX's monkey pics should have went on it but you already have a siggy using them)....
and I have a couple of 'dentist/teeth' scapkits but never had a chance to use them so JAXX's pictures were perfect for the kit!

woo-hoo .... such fun to make siggys......and such GREAT pics to work with!!

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well, I must confess.....

I saw you lived in TX so I knew the Cowboy one would be great......
I remember you saying you called JAXX you 'lil Monkey' so hence the monkey theme(maybe JAXX's monkey pics should have went on it but you already have a siggy using them)....
and I have a couple of 'dentist/teeth' scapkits but never had a chance to use them so JAXX's pictures were perfect for the kit!

woo-hoo .... such fun to make siggys......and such GREAT pics to work with!!
You are brilliant Jan and so creative!

I think it is so neat that you got to use the dentist scrap kit. I would never had thought to use those pictures but I absolutely love it.

I just added the rest of Jaxx's siggys to the Random siggy rotator so that all of his wonderful siggys get seen from time to time. I love the siggy rotator because I love to see them all.

I would be horrible picking pictures of Jaxx to use in a siggy and I figured if I just posted the Photobook link it would allow for more creativity.

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
So thoughtful! Odie has that cowgirl "wanted" one that you made her, Jan. Her and Jaxx could match!

It's funny because I live in a weird place. It's a desert in Canada (cactus and everything) and the city is bigger but there are still quite a few cowboys around. My friend just posted a pic the other day of two horses at the car wash. Haha

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So thoughtful! Odie has that cowgirl "wanted" one that you made her, Jan. Her and Jaxx could match!

It's funny because I live in a weird place. It's a desert in Canada (cactus and everything) and the city is bigger but there are still quite a few cowboys around. My friend just posted a pic the other day of two horses at the car wash. Haha

Wow Krystal I did not know that there was desert in Canada!

You cannot go out in Texas, at least where I live, without seeing "cowboys." I so want to get Jaxx a cowboy hat. I have been looking at cowgirl boots and hat for me lately too. I guess I am turning into a cowgirl.

Using the car wash for horses is a neat idea! We have a car wash on property at our apartment complex. Hubby and I were down there the other day drying off our car after it was washed. A guy came up and asked if we were done with the water. He was going to wash his dog. It was a large dog and I commented to him how great of an idea it was to use the car wash. We got to talking and he found out we had a dog too but I didn't mention it was a chihuahua. He kept telling me how easy it was to wash the dog there and we really should consider it. I told him I thought it might be over kill and then showed him a picture of Jaxx.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts