Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is me Jaxx! Mommy told me that a lot of my chi friends do not like to brush their teeth. So today when I was brushing my teeth Mommy took a video so that I could show my friends how much fun it is. I love brushing my teethers and the toothpaste tastes like chicken...mmmm yummmy! I worked really hard today to make my teeth white but Mommy says that I am going to need a new toothbrush soon because I get so excited about the yummy taste.

I have gotten so good at brushing my teeth that after Mommy makes sure I get all the yucky stuff off of my teeth I can hold the toothbrush on my own and even switch between the big end and the small end.

I just wanted to share with my chi friends that tooth brushing is yummy and fun!

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
HOw cute! My girl hates when we try to brush her teeth. They are pretty clean but she will cringe when she sees her little pink brush coming out.

Do you use doggy toothpaste? I just use water because I cannot find tooth cleaner for dogs here. There are places that will clean your dog's teeth but she does not need that kind of cleaning yet.

Way to go Jaxx! Come to Greece and give Kalisee some "pearly white teeth maker" lessons!

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jaxx, come and teach Odie to not throw her head from side to side when the toothbrush gets near her!
I will send Jaxx right up to have a talk with Odie!

That is amazing! How did you introduce Jaxx to the toothbrush?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
At first I just put it out like a toy and let him sniff it. Then I would hold it and let him chew it. Then I started putting toothpaste on it. He loves the toothpaste so that made it easier. Then I started working on his teeth myself but I always give the toothbrush to him to let him chew on it by himself too after I work on his teeth.
Hi Jaxx, Abby here. Please thank your Mommy for showing my Mommy how you brush your teefers. I'm going to bed with pearly whites!!! I love brushing my teefers now! ( PS I think you're cute :)

You are very welcome! I am so glad Abby likes brushing her teeth now!

The video refuses to work for me :(

Sent from Petguide.com App
Aww that stinks! I posted it because I knew you would enjoy it! I have such trouble sometimes seeing videos on the PetGuide App. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't for me. It seems that the Photobucket web page always opens for me and I have to shut it down and go back to the PetGuide app and the video is sometimes there and sometimes it isn't.

HOw cute! My girl hates when we try to brush her teeth. They are pretty clean but she will cringe when she sees her little pink brush coming out.

Do you use doggy toothpaste? I just use water because I cannot find tooth cleaner for dogs here. There are places that will clean your dog's teeth but she does not need that kind of cleaning yet.

Way to go Jaxx! Come to Greece and give Kalisee some "pearly white teeth maker" lessons!
Yes I use toothpaste. It is doggy toothpaste that is chicken flavored.

What kind of doggy toothpaste do you use??

I use Petrodex Toothpaste but I have been looking for something lately that is a more natural toothpaste for dogs.
I would like to find a natural toothpaste so that I actually know what is going onto Jaxx's teeth.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts