Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jaxx got a new couple of shirts today (Petsmart had a few items marked down on clearance! We had been watching this jean cut off shirt.) I haven't put the other one on him yet but I just love this one! I would rather buy clothes for Jaxx than me! He is right in between most size Xsmalls and size Smalls. Xsmall is too short and some smalls are too long. This one is a little bit too long but hopefully it will work with his harness on when he goes outside.

Do you think my profile looks cute Mommy?

You can't resist me you know you love this face!

Pfft! Mommy will you please put away that darn camera?

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Sooo cute! I love it! Petsmart has been having wonderful sales. We picked up two hoodies and a jacket for $30 there yesterday. I love it!

Sent from my iPhone using PetGuide

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sooo cute! I love it! Petsmart has been having wonderful sales. We picked up two hoodies and a jacket for $30 there yesterday. I love it!
Jaxx actually got one of the same hoodies as Toby. One of the reasons I went to Petsmart is because we had been looking at the two hoodies you got Toby but I didn't want to pay $20 a piece for them and your post made me make a trip to Petsmart (and Jaxx needed his nails done.) They didn't have the blue camo one in a size Small but they had the pawprint one for Jaxx. I have absolutely been wanting this jean shirt for Jaxx but hubby growled at the price every time I looked at it. It was marked down to $5 so I had to get it. He still growled when I told him I spent $10 on two shirts but he will love them when he sees Jaxx in them. I love when Petsmart marks down clothes. I make a trip in once every couple weeks just to see if anything is marked down. Thank you so much for posting that Petsmart was having a sale!

Omg I love it!!!
Thank you!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Jaxx actually got one of the same hoodies as Toby. One of the reasons I went to Petsmart is because we had been looking at the two hoodies you got Toby but I didn't want to pay $20 a piece for them and your post made me make a trip to Petsmart (and Jaxx needed his nails done.) They didn't have the blue camo one in a size Small but they had the pawprint one for Jaxx. I have absolutely been wanting this jean shirt for Jaxx but hubby growled at the price every time I looked at it. It was marked down to $5 so I had to get it. He still growled when I told him I spent $10 on two shirts but he will love them when he sees Jaxx in them. I love when Petsmart marks down clothes. I make a trip in once every couple weeks just to see if anything is marked down. Thank you so much for posting that Petsmart was having a sale!

Thank you!
Glad I could help :)

Those sales are just insanely good, you have to pass it on. Lol. Toby wears a small in those hoodies and we snagged the last two! I do the same thing- I stalk clothes until they are on sale enough to make them affordable.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glad I could help :)

Those sales are just insanely good, you have to pass it on. Lol. Toby wears a small in those hoodies and we snagged the last two! I do the same thing- I stalk clothes until they are on sale enough to make them affordable.
They have a Orange Thermal shirt by Martha Stewart that I have been stalking for weeks now hoping they mark them down. I usually go on their website every once in a while to see if anything I have been watching is marked down so I can go to the store and pick it up without paying shipping.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
They have a Orange Thermal shirt by Martha Stewart that I have been stalking for weeks now hoping they mark them down. I usually go on their website every once in a while to see if anything I have been watching is marked down so I can go to the store and pick it up without paying shipping.
I'm watching the orange thermal too! I love it :)

Seems like our boys have similar style.

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
So adorable ! Ike's leash and harness (when he grows into it) says, "bad to the bone". Jaxx is sooooo cute!

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Cute. This is one reason why I'm dreading going into petsmart tomorrow for food. I never come out with just that.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Do you mean the one that says squirrel patrol? I bought one of those in XS and it doesn't fit Prince. What size is your guy? The small was way to big I could tell in the store. I brought the XS home and it is just a tad small. I'd be happy to sell you the one I have at a steal! It's very cute!

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So adorable ! Ike's leash and harness (when he grows into it) says, "bad to the bone". Jaxx is sooooo cute!
That sounds adorable! They grow so fast! I was shocked how many of Jaxx's clothes from last year didn't fit this year. Thank you!

Cute. This is one reason why I'm dreading going into petsmart tomorrow for food. I never come out with just that.
I totally know the feeling.

Ahhh so cute! I really wish we had a petsmart here in the uk!
I wish we had some specialty petshops in our town that were not big cooperate stores. I so miss the petshop where I always shopped back in WV.

yeah I agree wish we had petsmart lol!
I love Jaxx such a handsome boy ♥♥
last picture is my fave, shoo cute!
I couldn't resist saving that pic! I have one identical without his tongue but I thought the tongue looked cute! Thank you!

Do you mean the one that says squirrel patrol? I bought one of those in XS and it doesn't fit Prince. What size is your guy? The small was way to big I could tell in the store. I brought the XS home and it is just a tad small. I'd be happy to sell you the one I have at a steal! It's very cute!
Yes that is the one I mean. Unfortunately, Jaxx would be in a size Small in that shirt. He is right on the middle in most clothes now. The XS are okay but don't look as comfy and the Smalls sometimes look too long but I have been buying mostly smalls unless they are just made bigger. Thank you so much for the thought though! I wish he was a XS and I would have bought it from you!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts