Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jaxx was super hyper this evening and being so cute! I missed a couple very good pictures but I actually managed to get a few good ones too.

If I turn my bed upside down and crawl under it will anyone find me?

Mommy is on the phone so it is squeaky toy time!!

This teddy bear needs to tell Mommy I am nice to it so she will let me play with her teddy bears too!

I need more toys!!

Hmmm I wonder what Mommy is doing on the computer ...

Can I give you a kiss now?

I am cuddling with my toys and telling them I love them...everyone should show their toys some love.

Look how much I have grown wasn't I a cute baby?

·
Registered
688 Posts
:coolwink:eek:mG jAXXX is so prechusss~!!! great pics lol love the " can i give you a kiss pic"!!!:daisy:

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:coolwink:eek:mG jAXXX is so prechusss~!!! great pics lol love the " can i give you a kiss pic"!!!:daisy:
I love that pic too! I wish I would have gotten it a little more centered but he moves so fast sometimes you have to shoot and hope for the best.

I keep telling myself that I am going to make a signature with some of his pictures but with school work lately I have not had time.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
So cute! He and my Axle could be brothers - not only do they look alike but they pull the same faces when they play with their toys.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh what a cutie! Love love love your little Jaxx! :p
My favorite pic is the head tilt, too sweet.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone! He definitely makes my days brighter!

So cute! He and my Axle could be brothers - not only do they look alike but they pull the same faces when they play with their toys.
His faces when he is playing with his toys crack me up most times. He gets so into whatever toy he has or lately he piles several together and goes from one to the other to the other. I keep telling him he has ADD when playing with his toys.
Oh what a cutie! Love love love your little Jaxx! :p
My favorite pic is the head tilt, too sweet.
I love that pic too! He was whining so I started whining back at him and then he gave me the head tilt like he was very confused.

Sweet..Love the one ear up the other down look :)
I love that look too. 95 percent of the time he has one ear up and one ear down. Honestly I hope it stays that way because I think he is adorable with that look.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Too cute for words,lol. So my Timmy is not the only one who gets annoyed when his Mommy is on the phone and starts squeaking his toys like crazy. " Mommy get off the phone and look what I can do."

1 - 16 of 16 Posts