Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so proud of Jaxx that I just have to tell someone and most people would not understand and I know everyone here will.

Yesterday was a LONG day we were at Brock's work installing 4 video camera's until midnight last night. I left the house around 6 pm to go talk with my honey while he installed the cameras. I took Jaxx out right before I left but after 4 hours I began wondering what type of a mess we were going to face when we got home. In the past if we leave Jaxx out in the living room for more than 3 to 4 hours by himself we come home to him doing his business on the carpet. On the drive home I made the deal with Brock that if he took Jaxx outside I would clean up any mess he made (I thought I was getting the bum end of the deal.)

I walked in the house and Jaxx was sitting in his chair looking innocent. I began scouring the room looking for accidents. To my surprise there was nothing. I was very pleasantly surprised!

After Brock took Jaxx outside he came back in and asked me if I knew Jaxx realized what apartment we lived in. My comment was, "well yah he has known that since a couple days after we got him." Then he explained that Jaxx did the cutest thing. He was super hyper from being alone and running ahead of Brock on his leash. When he got to the door to come inside Brock was at the very end of the leash. When Brock caught up to him, Jaxx was standing in front of the doorway one paw in the air and it looked like he was pointing to the door like he was saying could you open that door please.

Jaxx had a big day yesterday between being so cute and being by himself for a while and the house still intact when I got home. I feel like my little boy is growing up.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I would be a proud mummy too! I completely understand it's lovely watching them grow up and become more independent.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.