Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The breeder has pix of her from birth till now and I thought I would share. Since she is so stunning. And hubby and I have agreed on the name Jaylin for her.

Hours after birth

2 1/2 weeks old

Xmas pic with her and her brothers

6-7wks old

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is always so sweet to have those early photos and watch them grow up before they come home :)
I had seen a few pics of her while she was growing up. I think the first one was the xmas pic with her and her brothers. She was sold at the time and then they backed out and She just posted on fb yesterday that she wasnt taken anymore. and I jumped on her before someone else did. :D

Jaylin has awesome coloring! Cool name; I have a friend who named her daughter Jaelyn :D
I love her coloring and how she doesnt have tan points. Thanks. I love that name, its so unique. :D

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now, she is lovely, really nice colouring , ..
Thankie, she is such a beautiful merle
I love her mama! And Jaylin is lovely to!
Her mama Party is a such a beautiful LH merle. I would love to have Jaylin be a long hair but short coat is ok too.

great name, and i am soooooo jealous, i REALLY want a merle......
I so adore the merles, and its so hard to find a really good honest breeder. My last merle is a chiweenie and was told he is pure. But I did bettter homework this time while looking for a merle chi and she is only charting to be 6 1/2lbs. Not to big and not to small
awww she is pretty :) i love her little choc brother too :)
Thankie, I so adore her brother Latte, if I had extra I would snatch him up 2!!

Ditto!

I just adore the merles, there is definatly something special about them :D
I agree they are such a beautiful color next to chocolate there on the top of my list and I already have 2 chocolates now I'll have 2 merles.:D

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 16 of 16 Posts