Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't posted pic's since july of malachi and Priya, and August of Jazmine, she hasn't changed at all I think. She's weighs about 1 1/2 lb as of 1 week ago. I thought she weighed atleast 3 LOL! Hopefully she'll get bigger, vet doesn't think so though.

Priya in the sweater I knitted her

Sunning

This is what she does when I mix wet & dry food :rolleyes: picky butt

"Watcha lookin at ma?"

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwww.................your chis are soooo adorable and cute. Jaz is such a tiny and precious puppy. :p

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
I've been hoping for some pictures of them!! Jazmine hasn't changed much, still as cute as ever! And of course Malachi and Priya are adorable! Cute pics!

I'm sorry about your home and the tornado :( I'm glad you are all safe. And I hope things get better soon. A tornado is one of my biggest fears! :(

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Awwwww they're soo adorable!! :D:D Lovely Photos! :D:D x

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
It's nice to see some pics of your chis again. :) I can't believe how tiny Jaz is! How old is she now? Sorry to hear about the tornado damage...hope things settle down soon for you.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
These pics are great! and always so clear:) I swear I dont think Jazmine could be any cuter....what a Doll! She is smaller than Chibi and I believe they are close to the same age? Chibi is just under 2lbs and is 5 months and a week and I thought he was small.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone ! Tornados are awful here. This is the 2nd time we've had damage. Atleast this time we weren't living in the house yet, it was one we had just built. And the other was my parent's house..

Yes, she is tiny, she'll be 6 months on the 28th. I hope she grows some. But atleast she's not frail like Priya, they already wear the same size clothes LOL! Priya is SKINNY though.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
awwww what goegeous babys you have and jaz is so cute and shes tiny malachi as handsome as ever
priya looks like she has put some weight on from your siggy
they are all looking great
sorry to hear about the tornado that must of been terrible but thank god you are all safe

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jamoka's Jem said:
Is that a cherry eye, are you going to get that removed? can she get it done at her size?
Yes, thats her cherry eye. She's going to have it removed when she gets her spay. The vet didn't want to put her to sleep to do that surgury and then put here asleep again for her spay, so she'll have it all done at once bc she's so small.

And yes she has gotten bigger :D Weighs 4 onces more LOL

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Is the vet worried about her spay? I was just wondering because my vet is not wanting to put Chibi on Heartworm meds until he makes 2lbs and he was also worried about his Neuter being so small? I am going to wait for him to turn 6 months to get his rabies as well.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
usi2004 said:
Yes, thats her cherry eye. She's going to have it removed when she gets her spay. The vet didn't want to put her to sleep to do that surgury and then put here asleep again for her spay, so she'll have it all done at once bc she's so small.

And yes she has gotten bigger :D Weighs 4 onces more LOL
oh that's good:D

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yoshismom said:
Is the vet worried about her spay? I was just wondering because my vet is not wanting to put Chibi on Heartworm meds until he makes 2lbs and he was also worried about his Neuter being so small? I am going to wait for him to turn 6 months to get his rabies as well.
Our vet isn't worried about the spay , she said she does other small animals and small dogs all the time. They just don't want to use so much anestisia (sp) on her in such a short amount of time when its not hurting her to wait on her eye. She is on heartworm medication too. Our vet said she'll use interceptor on small dogs , but not heartguard bc of the problems some dogs have with it. She just got her rabies last week also :)

I wonder why your vet is so worried about the neuter? Does he not work on small dogs alot?:confused:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Yes he works with small dogs and other small animals as well. In fact he has 6 Chis of his own. All have been surrendered to him:) He just thinks that it would be good for him to be over 2lbs. The Interceptor is what I use as well on all of my dogs and it specifies 2-10 lbs as the smallest dosage so he wants to wait until he is 2lbs for this as well. Probably just because of precautionary measures. I am the one that decided to wait until he is 6 months for rabies:)

Good to see that she has not had any issues with the Rabies and Interceptor, that makes me feel much better:)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts