Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Adorable! Tango staring with those huge eyes and Jazz jumping all around! Lovely quilt on the couch by the way..!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh how I love those ears on Jazz!!! :)

That was way too cute! And I also noticed your fabulous couch.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
OMG!! Jazz is friggin adorable!! :love5:
Tango wasn't really feeling the debut moment and just wanted to continue his relaxing snuggle, however, Jazz was not going miss her shot in the spot light haha!! The way Jazz tilts her head made me keep saying "awwww!" Haha!

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Adorable! Tango staring with those huge eyes and Jazz jumping all around! Lovely quilt on the couch by the way..!
Thanks! The couch under that quilt is a very good quality couch, but it's about 25 years old and a hideous brown and beige plaid. Not at ALL my kind of pattern. So I have a variety of quilts and throws I drape over the couch. Less expensive than buying a new one, plus I get the added benefit of changing my decorating theme whenever I want to lol!

Tango & Jazz have got nice outfits.
Um....I'm not sure what you mean. They weren't wearing anything in the video. Oh! Wait, do you mean in my siggy picture? They are harnesses, adorned with other bling. Tango additionally has a bandana tied around his neck, and I added a couple child bows to Jazz's harness.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I love them! Very cute video, I also love the quilt on your couch, almost makes me want to get out all of my quilting supplies! Lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts