Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jazz was in a mood yesterday. :coolwink: Earlier I posted a video of Tango trying to get her to play, and here's one where I'm trying to coax her out of her crate. She's not normally this shy, typically she's a camera hog when she sees me bring it out. ;)

Jazz - YouTube

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Are you able to view the link? I'm having some trouble with Youtube currently. Also, I'm pretty sure I've seen videos posted directly onto the forum, where you just click the arrow the video plays, rather than having to click a link which takes you to another site, and viewing the video from there.

Who can tell me how to that's done? I've tried every available bit of code on you tube and Photobucket, but none will allow me to post the video directly to this forum.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Ronni, Jazz is too precious, very lovely girl. :love2:

For next time, if you want the little video box to show up, simply copy/paste
the link on your Youtube toolbar(at the top of the page), instead of the code
Youtube gives you.

(when pasting the link to your message you will see it as a link, but once you
submit your message the link will turn into a video box)

Hope that makes sense, it's late here, so please let me know if I'm not making sense. ;)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Ohh well I don't know what happened but it worked for me. :D Aww she's soo pwetty. I sure wished my boys loved their beds like that, but they love mine more.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
OK, so those of you it worked for, let me just make sure I'm doing what you're doing. First of all, I'm on a Mac. I don't know if that makes a difference, but are any of you? Secondly, I tried this in Youtube. I just copy and paste all the code that shows in the bar at the top of the page, right? Like if I were going to Safari or Firefox or Internet Explorer to google something, I'd type in google . com (minus the space, don't want to hyperlink that here.) So THAT place where I type that in, I copy and paste whatever's showing in that place on youtube, once I'm on the page where the video is (And that has to be one of THE MOST cumbersome sentences I've ever written in my life lol!!)

I have no clue if any of that made any sense. I'm not caffeinated yet, (what was I thinking???) so who knows? :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
You are doing it right Ronni. I'm not sure why it's not working for you.
It does say that your video is "unlisted", maybe that has something to do with it.

Let me try it with one of my videos and then with yours, we'll see if the same technique gets us the same result...

your video
Jazz - YouTube

my video

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Still not working...it must be because of the unlisted thing. Even on your channel
it says that you do not have videos. Did you choose some kind of privacy option,
so only certain people can view this video? I think that's our problem.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Still not working...it must be because of the unlisted thing. Even on your channel
it says that you do not have videos. Did you choose some kind of privacy option,
so only certain people can view this video? I think that's our problem.
Huh. I think you may be right. Let me tweak my settings and see if that doesn't solve it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts