Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it took almost a week but I think Jazzy is finally 100% over her bout with diarrhea - thank goodness. :)

It started last Thursday, seemed a little better Friday, but Saturday and especially Sunday were the worst. Of course, it was on a week-end - isn't that normally when you need a vet? :lol: We do have an emergency vet service not too far away that is open nights and week-ends, but I've heard some negative things about that clinic so I would only go as an absolute last resort.

The diarrhea finally stopped Sunday night, but her stools were still pretty soft. I called my vet's office Monday a.m., and they said if she seemed to be recovering to just wait and see and if the diarrhea returned to let them know.

This morning, she had her first firm, normal looking poop - YEA!! - LOL - never thought I would get so excited over my doggie's poop. :roll: And today, she is back to her normal self, zoomies and all. What a relief. It's just so scary when they are sick. Maybe tonight, I can get a good night's sleep.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
So very glad to hear dear wee Jasmine is better. :lol: We grandmothers are suckers for punishment aren't we? After all the years of worrying over our own children, then thinking we can just sit back and enjoy our grandchildren without the stresses and worries of motherhood, we commit ourselves to chi babies to lose sleep over instead! :roll: :D :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts