Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey girls!

Well, since I am kinda new here and have only posted a few photos of my Ellie once before I thought I'd post a few more as I have a truck load that you guys have not yet seen! lol :lol:

x

Ellie a couple of weeks ago...

Super Dog...having a nap!...

Ellie in her Chistmas boots that an American friend sent her...

Ellie LOVE Cod Liver Oil!...

Ellie a few months ago...

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Sorry about the size of the last photo, I cant seem to make it smaller for some reason! :foxes15:

x

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
OMG!! She is Adorable:)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Oh my! She is cute and adorable. I love the photo of Ellie with her tongue out licking the cod liver oil (LOL).

·
Registered
314 Posts
What a sweet baby! I love the cod liver oil photo! That one could win a contest. Cute cute cute!
Hugs,
Soozie

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alisha said:
Oh My she's adorable :love7: I love the pic with the boots she actually looks like she likes them :lol: The pic of the tongue is the funniest thing too :lol:

She was remarkably good about the boots actually, yeah! When I first got her it was March and still snowing heavily and she FROZE as I was training her to go to the loo outside, not on paper, so I got her a wooly jumper. So she's kind of used to her Mama putting silly things on her! Poor baby! lol :lol: Here's a short vid of her when we first put them on, it was soooooo funny! The photo was taken about 10 minutes after this film was taken.

x

·
Registered
406 Posts
^ lol at the video. She doesn't quite know what to do with herself in those boots! She is such a cutie with an angelic face :love1: I hope you post lots more pics of her!! :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
She's adorable. Love the clothes. I don't know how everyone can get their chis to wear clothes becaue ours just wont have it. Once you dress them they wont move an inch til you take them off. Except for our little boy. He enjoys wearing his sweaters but the girls dont wnat any part of it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts