Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took Jerry for a Photo Session recently. Enjoy!

My favorite "Portrait":

I love how he has three paws off the floor in this one. My favorite "Action Shot":

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
They did a fantastic job, but I suppose it's easy when you have such an adorable subject. ;) I love both shots, so sweet. :)

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awe, he looks fabulous Therese...so very happy in the first, and playful & adorable in the 2nd. Do we get to see Tabitha's?

Tabitha did not have a good day in front of the camera... She would rather
make up with the photographer. So, I have to work with her on staying put
and hope to try again in a few months :)

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They did a fantastic job, but I suppose it's easy when you have such an adorable subject. ;) I love both shots, so sweet. :)
awww, thanks! Jerry was a challenge. Too much going on and he couldn't sit
still. So, I brought out his Orka ball and he was totally focused ;)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
awww, thanks! Jerry was a challenge. Too much going on and he couldn't sit
still. So, I brought out his Orka ball and he was totally focused ;)
Ha, you know how to get his attention. ;) I hope you have better luck with Tabitha next time. I would like to get some professional photos done of Pip and Roo one day. I think it's a lovely idea.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I just love how the photographer captured Jerry's little tongue, it makes him even more adorable. The action shot is good as well. Maybe next time the little princess will behave for the session.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Really cute pics! He looks gorgeous.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
What gorgeous pictures! He looks great! Thats such an awesome idea, I may need to do that with my guys when Leos old enough to do the whole sit, stay thing.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Wow! That first shot is just gorgeous! That looks like a dog you see on TV! Look at that smirk, I LOVE IT! That is one awesome photo I would treasure that forever!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts