Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jerry'sMom is a SWEETIE!

Therese sent these wonderful Valentine's day surprises to Brody. She's not our SV, just a sweet friend, and we appreciate her soooooooooooo much!! Brody LOVED the treat ball. He'd never had one before so he loved learning to roll it around and get treats out of it. A ball that gives Zukes treats, what BETTER gift for Brody?! She also gave him a beautiful sports blanket which he loves and she gave me a beautiful stained glass heart. Perfect. Thanks Therese for being such a wonderful and dear friend. You made our day!!

"My pals Tabitha and Jerry sent me Zuke's and a treat ball!"

"Ya put the treats in the ball and rolls it around and the treats come out! Woo!"

"And I gots dis nice blankie!"

"It's a good blankie for hiding!"

"My mama gots dis heart and she loves it."

"I takes a nap. I is a tired boy."

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
SWEET!!! How awesome! :) Glad to see Brody enjoying a well deserved treat. Love that boy :) Good job to Jerry'smom! Sweetness :)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Awww how nice of her! Looks like he's having fun with that treat ball! And a nice cozy blankie, awesome!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Oh love the one of Brody all wrapped int he baseball blanket ...dreaming of warmer days..right Brody ? ;). Treat ball looks like a great thing for Brody too..how fun for him. Tracy your pup is a much loved boy alright !!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts

Therese that was so nice of you to do for Tracy and Brody!
Wonderful gifts...and as usual Brody looks cute as a button with
his goodies.

·
Registered
778 Posts
What a sweet thing to do Therese! That's a beautiful suncatcher and Brody looks like he's all set...guy blankie,munchies...sounds like my hubby!:D

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh my, Brody wrapped up in his blanket is a fantastic pic!! He is absolutely adorable! Deb

1 - 20 of 23 Posts