Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, this is a thread so I can keep track of my progress.
As of tonight I am 134lbs (down from 140 two weeks ago)
I am starting my diet tomorrow and I have joined a dance club for some extra exercise.
Well I am off to dance.

(goal weight: 120)

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
That's a fantastic idea to join a dance class! That way you're doing something fun instead of the same old exercise regimine (sp?). Good luck! :wink:

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OMG let me just say that the dance thing is kicking my butt...

Oh I found out my little dance club is more like a dance team. I didnt realize that two weeks ago was "tryouts" and that next week we are performing at a basketball game :shock:
I use to do this in the beginning of my college career but for football not basketball. I signed up for this class and it ended up being a dance squad for basketball...still tons of fun!!!!! (I signed up late so I missed the first class...thus missing the info about performing...lol!)

So next wednesday I am peforming at the NIU basketball game...lol! And I have to wear Jazz pants!!!! (can we say skin tight!) Really wishing I was down to my goal weight right about now...lol :wink:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
lol that sounds great! how tall r u btw?
weve got about the same amount of weight to loose, im 138 and hoping to get down to 125.
i really wanted to get a dance work out dvd, but theres no space to actualy do the workout.
mia
x

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am 5ft 7in
How does this weightwatchers work? Do I just sign up online or does there have to be one in my area...(should probably look that info up...lol)

Date: 2/8/05
Max weight: 143
Target weight:120-125
Today's weight: 137
Diet: undecided

*apparently when you cheat...you gain wieght...lol 8) ! where did those two pounds come from :shock:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts