Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! It has been a long time since I’ve posted. I having been dealing with my Mom’s illness and her passing. I want you all to know this is a place that I can take my mind off of it and just enjoy all the Chihuahua’s and those who love them!

You will never know how much I enjoy getting lost in your thoughts, photos and information.

I thought I would add a photo of little Jess. She is nine months old today.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much! I wish I could send better photos and more of them, but I'm learning. Your babies are beautiful!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you so much! Jessie, helps me get through each day!

Little Gemma is really something special!! You keep us updated so well with her and her photos, that I feel like I know you both. And don't be too frustrated with the potty training laps. You are obviously a great Mommy and she is probably just testing you because she is so smart. You both will get it under control, I am sure!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Sorry about your mom. Jesse is beautiful. There is something special about out fur babies that help us when we are sad. You are lucky to have her to help you.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Thank you so much! Jessie, helps me get through each day!

Little Gemma is really something special!! You keep us updated so well with her and her photos, that I feel like I know you both. And don't be too frustrated with the potty training laps. You are obviously a great Mommy and she is probably just testing you because she is so smart. You both will get it under control, I am sure!
Aww, thank you. I love to stay in touch with everyone regarding how she's doing. Everyone here has helped me so much with her from before I even got her. I could say the same about feeling like I actually know some people here.

Thank you for the encouragement with the potty training. I hope she'll get it! I'll be working with her extra hard this week hoping she'll go back to the way she was during the first few weeks she was home.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts