Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was a semi-nice day (still way too cold for my taste... but its michigan in march so I can't expect much more) so Jetset and I went to a park nearby. He loved it, and it is right next to the Children's Museum so he got to meet some kids too! (Sorry the pics are so big. I started to resize them, but my internet is exxxxxxtremely slow right now, and it was taking way too long :? )

He always looks away right as I am taking the picture. :roll:

Inside today:

Brothers (our cat Ra)

Jetset watching Ra

Ra watching Jetset

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Courtney said:
He is soooooo cute!!
I love his little hoodie, that's adorable! :D

How old is he now?
He looks a lot like my Guinness.
Thanks!

He is almost 15 weeks! He is growing up sooo fast! A whole 3.1 lbs now (3x the size of when I got him) :D !

·
Registered
865 Posts
He is a c utie and I love his hoodie too. A question tho, it doesn't look like it is cute out for his private area so how does he go potty without getting it wet???? Sick questio, HUH?????????????? :oops:

·
Registered
158 Posts
So cute!!

Jetsets mommy, do you ever go to the dog park? Ollie and LoLa go there and play on the small pup side. It is very fun in the summer. I love the pix and it looks like jettie had a great time.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
trixiesmom said:
He is a c utie and I love his hoodie too. A question tho, it doesn't look like it is cute out for his private area so how does he go potty without getting it wet???? Sick questio, HUH?????????????? :oops:
It's short enough so there doesn't have to be a cutout. And (it sounds kind of weird but) Jet "goes" on puppy pads at home so he doesn't usually go when he is outside.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: So cute!!

sweetestlove said:
Jetsets mommy, do you ever go to the dog park? Ollie and LoLa go there and play on the small pup side. It is very fun in the summer. I love the pix and it looks like jettie had a great time.
Not yet. It is still pretty cold here, but we are planning on going when it get warmer. There is a large dog park fairly close. They have 4 different fenced in areas and one is especially for small dogs. I know Jetset would LOVE playing with all the other dogs! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts