Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to share this picture of Jewel in her Dog Squad Gingerbread tank since it likely won't fit her very long. Amazon has a variety of Dog Squad Chritsmas items for pretty good prices. The tank is nicely made and has some stretch to it. Elaine, Christie and myself all got some of these from Amazon. The XXS for Jewel was $5.50!!!! Can't beat that!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I wanted to share this picture of Jewel in her Dog Squad Gingerbread tank since it likely won't fit her very long. Amazon has a variety of Dog Squad Chritsmas items for pretty good prices. The tank is nicely made and has some stretch to it. Elaine, Christie and myself all got some of these from Amazon. The XXS for Jewel was $5.50!!!! Can't beat that!

So cute. She is adorable It really suits her. 😃

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Love that first pic! She is such a pudgy little fluff ball. I love it lol. Her personality really shines through her photos. I love love love that she's mostly white. Such pretty coloring.😍

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Love that first pic! She is such a pudgy little fluff ball. I love it lol. Her personality really shines through her photos. I love love love that she's mostly white. Such pretty coloring.😍
She is tipping the scales at 20.5 ounces this morning. We had a little scare with hypoglycemia yesterday)-: She is doing fine today but I'm going to be giving her little dabs of Nutrical during the day just to be safe. Thanks for the compliment on her coloring, I'm thrilled with her colors too and the fact that the markings on her face are darkening a bit.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
She is tipping the scales at 20.5 ounces this morning. We had a little scare with hypoglycemia yesterday)-: She is doing fine today but I'm going to be giving her little dabs of Nutrical during the day just to be safe. Thanks for the compliment on her coloring, I'm thrilled with her colors too and the fact that the markings on her face are darkening a bit.

I am glad the scare is over. Will she be home with you full time for Christmas? I can't wait to watch her grow and blossom 😊

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kissed this little face and then dropped her back at the breeders until tomorrow afternoon....sigh. I'll have her from Tuesday evening through the weekend though. She will get introduced to the family on Thanksgiving!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts