Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jewel is 10 weeks old this weekend and currently 23 ounces. She has got a wonderful personality and seems to love everyone. I'm enjoying her tremendously and will have her full time from now on. The breeder had her last week during the work week and she felt she will do fine during the week, she is eating well during the day. As cute as she is, she is a puppy and did a nice poop in her carrier today just so I wouldn't forgot that!!! :p

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
This is my favorite picture yet of little Miss Jewel. Wow , she gets prettier and prettier every day. I love her coloring, so different from your other three. When do you start official handling classes? Can't wait to hear all about it!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is my favorite picture yet of little Miss Jewel. Wow , she gets prettier and prettier every day. I love her coloring, so different from your other three. When do you start official handling classes? Can't wait to hear all about it!
I'm doing a handling workshop this weekend (Saturday-Sunday). Jewel is too young to take but it will give me the opportunity to learn. I'll take Sapphire for practice (which is cheating because was show trained).....:p. it should be fun and it's being held right in my hometown!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Lucky you. The good news with using Sapphire is that you can concentrate on the handling techniques without worrying that your dog is not proper!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Lynda, I think she is absolute perfection. Girl, I'm sure it is your subjects, but I have to say you make a fabulous photographer. :)

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Had to quote, what a doll!! Glad she gets to be with you now :) Good luck on your class too!
Thanks so much. Looking forward to the class and especially Jewel being with us full time now. She keeps me rolling :toothy8:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts