Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't beleive a Jewel will be one year old in a month. Time goes quick. I have enjoyed watching her grow and mature as a beloved pet and show dog over the last 11 months. Jewel, I love you to the moon and back! She will be fairly small, she is currently 3 pounds 10 ounces.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Happy 11 months?! I can't believe how quickly that went by. I knew she wouldn't make it in 4 lbs range. At 11 months, she's likely done. I like her this size and markings are stunning!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Happy 11 months?! I can't believe how quickly that went by. I knew she wouldn't make it in 4 lbs range. At 11 months, she's likely done. I like her this size and markings are stunning!
As a show dog I was hoping she would be bigger......as a pet she fits into all of Sapphire's clothes so she has a huge wardrobe!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
As a show dog I was hoping she would be bigger......as a pet she fits into all of Sapphire's clothes so she has a huge wardrobe!
She is one lucky girl. And you too that your girls can wear the same size. Each of mine are a size apart go figure lol. Ava size 1 in WL, Brax size 2 and Kendall size 3. And with LD we are all over the place lol. Luckily if something is too big for one, it will fit the other.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The interesting thing is the had a lot more fawn in the spotting on her back (the fawn and black were mixed). She went into heat in July and then really blew her coat. Her coat is starting to come back in but the fawn has really diminished. Hard to believe her coloring is still changing at 11 months.

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
That has gone so very fast. She is looking beautiful, the colour change is kind of amazing huh? I'll look forward to continuing to watch her mature and hear all about her exploits in the show ring.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts