Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello- I keep posting weekly pictures to help anyone with a long coat follow their development. Here is Jewel at 22 weeks. You can definately see some of adult coat starting to come in. This is quite a big change in just a week in terms of her fur.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Love her spots! She's growing up so fast. How much does she weigh now? How do you like having 4 chi's? I'm hoping she and Prince are bonding now. Very nice photos 😊

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Love her spots! She's growing up so fast. How much does she weigh now? How do you like having 4 chi's? I'm hoping she and Prince are bonding now. Very nice photos 😊
She is just about 45 ounces this morning. I'm still hopeful she will get to four pounds but is charting about 3.75. A little bigger is better for showing and if she does well showing I'd considering breeding her with the help of my breeder. She and Prince are doing much better! I'm enjoying all four but four is definately my limit. Little things like walking four at once is noticeably different than three!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Such a beauty. You can definitely see some of her adult coat coming in. She is such a beautiful color and love that sweet face.

I look forward to hearing about her showings once you start.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
She is so pretty !!! I love her coloring , how she is mostly white with the spots, and her face is so beautiful

1 - 12 of 12 Posts