Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jewel is 20 weeks old today (5 months). She's been a ton of fun and has so much energy. She and Sapphire play nearly non-stop. She is 43 ounces and charting around 3.75 pounds. She's at the teenage stage with long legs and little coat. Her tail suddenly seems to have grown a good inch longer. I can't help but kiss this little face all the time. She's posing with a tiny box of doggie Valentine's treats from Lainey's Bakery!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awwww. that picture is sooo cute !!! is that the Clara top and the organic triple dress ?? it looks beautiful on Jewel. now I want those for Ellie too but i'll try not to. she does have enough things for now until I know what size she will be full grown

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Happy Valentines Day you gorgeous little munchkin!!!! Tell that bro and the two sisters Lulu says Happy V Day too! <3

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
awwww. that picture is sooo cute !!! is that the Clara top and the organic triple dress ?? it looks beautiful on Jewel. now I want those for Ellie too but i'll try not to. she does have enough things for now until I know what size she will be full grown
Yes it is the organic triple dress and Clare top. I already had the dress in XS and it really was too short for Sapphire. I got Sapphire another dress in a small and got Jewel the Clare top. I really like the dress and/or top alone or paired.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Always...such a cutie. You'd never know she's full of a lot of energy as she always seems to stay and pose so well for pictures.

I just placed a custom order to be shipped next month from Lainey's for Carolina's 1st birthday. Looking forward to having her try the goodies.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I wouldn't stop kissing her face either, she is one beautiful little Chihuahua! :love10: x x x

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Happy 5 months you little doll! She is getting more Beautiful every day! That outfit is still one of my favorites! I never did get around to buying the triple organic dress but every time I see it on your girls, I WANT it! ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts